IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- Voting (early) on Halloween seems very appropriate. Trick or treat? 3 hours ago
- Getting calls from old acquaintances in the space beat media. Wonder why? 3 hours ago
- USN Blue Angels practicing at Ellington for the Wings over Houston airshow. Making it hard to concentrate on work! 1 day ago
- Whew. The world is now 2 for 3 for earth orbital launches in the last 24 hours! 1 day ago
- Beautiful sunrise today! While picking up the pieces at Wallops today the Russians launched today to ISS and Atlas flies later. 2 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: Challenger accident
From the Rogers Commission to reading Dr. Diane Vaughn’s book The Challenger Launch Decision took me 17 years. For all those years I had learned the wrong lesson about the loss of Challenger. The sound-bite explanation kept me in ignorance. … Continue reading