IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- Coming back to Houston, Houston, Houston. I've been in cold country so crank down the A/C for me! 1 day ago
- 15 deg here in N Virginia as the sun rises. Back in Colorado my daughter is waking up to 33 deg. Where is all the Washington hot air? 3 days ago
- Thanks @NASASpaceflight for answering that question! 4 days ago
- Leaving chilly Houston for colder Virginia so very early this morning. Ready to review engineering reports and solve a mystery. I hope. 4 days ago
- I really regret missing @chronsciguy at Rice Space Institute tomorrow night. Somebody go for me and tweet. I'll be in N. Virginia, frozen 5 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: Challenger accident
From the Rogers Commission to reading Dr. Diane Vaughn’s book The Challenger Launch Decision took me 17 years. For all those years I had learned the wrong lesson about the loss of Challenger. The sound-bite explanation kept me in ignorance. … Continue reading