IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- RT @Houstorian: Today in 1836, Gen. Sam Houston & the Texian Army defeat the Mexican Army at the Battle of San Jacinto. 1 day ago
- It's been a two buckee's day! 4 days ago
- Having thought deep thoughts and listened to long sentences, I am heading home 5 days ago
- At the NAC meeting, this old Flight Director is feeling way out of his league 6 days ago
- RT @jeff_foust: The NASA Advisory Council (NAC) meeting is starting at 9am ET; NASA admin. Bolden and OSTP director Holdren on tap: http://… 6 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: Challenger accident
From the Rogers Commission to reading Dr. Diane Vaughn’s book The Challenger Launch Decision took me 17 years. For all those years I had learned the wrong lesson about the loss of Challenger. The sound-bite explanation kept me in ignorance. … Continue reading