IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- More info on tonight's program at the Rice Space Institute - see you there! rsi.blogs.rice.edu/files/2014/09/… 2 hours ago
- Trying to observe a meteor shower from the suburbs of a large city is a lesson in futility. Anybody see something? 9 hours ago
- Tomorrow night 7 PM Kelli Gerardi, James Muncy, Charles Miller - the future of Space Exploration, Rice U, Duncan Hall - see you there #RSI 20 hours ago
- Practicing for Disaster wp.me/p10D7T-6C 22 hours ago
- Glad to be back in Houston! 1 day ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: Challenger accident
From the Rogers Commission to reading Dr. Diane Vaughn’s book The Challenger Launch Decision took me 17 years. For all those years I had learned the wrong lesson about the loss of Challenger. The sound-bite explanation kept me in ignorance. … Continue reading