IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- I'm at College UM ARMY at St Paul's UMC Houston, TX #cuma2013 http://t.co/LJGg3pSBNy 1 day ago
- Making a Difference wp.me/p10D7T-5D 2 days ago
- Missed @jeff_foust at the Senate hearing today, I survived and its over. And I'm headed home! 5 days ago
- Once more in the Nation's capitol! http://t.co/9vRLSHXvvz 5 days ago
- I wonder if Kirk ever had to testify before the Federation Senate for funds for Star Fleet? 5 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: Challenger accident
From the Rogers Commission to reading Dr. Diane Vaughn’s book The Challenger Launch Decision took me 17 years. For all those years I had learned the wrong lesson about the loss of Challenger. The sound-bite explanation kept me in ignorance. … Continue reading