IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- Lost another good friend. “RT @NASAKennedy: goodbye to KSC weather chief John Madura: 1.usa.gov/1v0TtpM http://t.co/Nk5pbvmQPH” 1 day ago
- Last week: aerospace, this week: energy, next week: public policy and safety. Variety is the spice of life! Someday I might even retire 1 day ago
- Enjoying a late lunch with my wife at the recently remodeled House of Pied on Kirby in Houston. Pie might be served, too! 3 days ago
- Working to get a briefing on NASA's exploration plans to the JSC NASA Alumni League. Will post date and time when it's set. Open to public! 1 week ago
- At my college roommate's son's wedding. Sunrise, sunset 2 weeks ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: Challenger accident
From the Rogers Commission to reading Dr. Diane Vaughn’s book The Challenger Launch Decision took me 17 years. For all those years I had learned the wrong lesson about the loss of Challenger. The sound-bite explanation kept me in ignorance. … Continue reading