IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- NAC meeting starting now. Might be an interesting day 8 hours ago
- So the NASA Advisory Council adjourned today amidst much dissension over what advice to give the agency. OK with me, I'm used to dissension 21 hours ago
- Glad to see that @jeff_foust has taken over tweeting for the NAC public session. Now I can concentrate on the presentations! 1 day ago
- Vigorous debate continuing at the NASA Advisory Council this morning. Short break for a tour and then back to intense talks later 1 day ago
- Great dinner and discussion for the NASA Advisory Council with Administrator Charlie Bolden. Tomorrow the discussions will be more serious. 1 day ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: Challenger accident
From the Rogers Commission to reading Dr. Diane Vaughn’s book The Challenger Launch Decision took me 17 years. For all those years I had learned the wrong lesson about the loss of Challenger. The sound-bite explanation kept me in ignorance. … Continue reading