IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- NAC Institutional cmte now hearing from procurement chief Bill McNally. Expect detailed discussion of contracting types. Fascinating stuff! 3 hours ago
- NASA CIO Larry Sweet: 'NASA IT would be a lot easier to protect if we didn't have employees - but we do have them' 3 hours ago
- NAC human exploration cmte adjourned so I joined the infrastructure cmte which is discussing IT - one of our great challenges! 4 hours ago
- NAC HEO on SLS launch rate - current is too low - discussion of at least 1/yr but punting recommending an internal study to est. a minimum 6 hours ago
- Less than an hour of space policy discussions and the serenity of a week off the grid in the mountains has disappeared from my soul. 6 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: Common Sense
My good friend and colleague from the Flight Director’s office, Jeff Bantle, left the agency several years ago to head up Lockheed-Martin’s Presidential Helicopter project. He now has a great presentation talk about how incrementally added requirements can sink a … Continue reading