IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- Very sad news from California. No words. Prayers only 4 hours ago
- Bad things seem to come in threes. What's next? 5 hours ago
- Voting (early) on Halloween seems very appropriate. Trick or treat? 9 hours ago
- Getting calls from old acquaintances in the space beat media. Wonder why? 9 hours ago
- USN Blue Angels practicing at Ellington for the Wings over Houston airshow. Making it hard to concentrate on work! 1 day ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: Common Sense
My good friend and colleague from the Flight Director’s office, Jeff Bantle, left the agency several years ago to head up Lockheed-Martin’s Presidential Helicopter project. He now has a great presentation talk about how incrementally added requirements can sink a … Continue reading