IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- Left a cool Rocky Mountain paradise to return to hot humid Houston! Hope my family appreciates my sacrifice! 2 days ago
- Visiting with old friends! http://t.co/vsyY8xksqx 3 days ago
- Back in Denver for yet another Commercial Crew design review. Just in time for the heatwave and start of the fire season! 5 days ago
- In and out of Washington in less than 24 hours. Not clear anybody inside the beltway noticed that the Chinese launched three this morning 6 days ago
- Remind me not to schedule a flight on a June afternoon. Missing my connecting flight on the way to Washington! 1 week ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: flight director
2002 was a tumultuous year in my personal life. Last time I wrote about my work, my career, as a Space Shuttle Flight Director. It was always more than a 40 hour a week job. The question is how much … Continue reading
When you are in a High Reliability Organization, you have to pay attention. The more extreme the risk, the more difficult the environment, the more complex the technology, the more attention you must pay. But life intrudes. As the song … Continue reading