IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- So here I am, for the first time in years, out and about by myself on Saturday night in Houston. What should I do? Oh yeah, go home to bed. 5 days ago
- It's warming up so much in Colorado next week I might as well go back to Texas. 5 days ago
- Chinese historian said 50 yrs ago: "The history of the last 500 yrs has been the history of the west". What will the future hold? 5 days ago
- It must be the heat in Texas: I am at the airport heading for Denver. Seems like I was just there. Oh yes, I was 1 week ago
- Buccee's in Bastrop! Yes, we are back in Texas now! 1 week ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: flight director
2002 was a tumultuous year in my personal life. Last time I wrote about my work, my career, as a Space Shuttle Flight Director. It was always more than a 40 hour a week job. The question is how much … Continue reading
When you are in a High Reliability Organization, you have to pay attention. The more extreme the risk, the more difficult the environment, the more complex the technology, the more attention you must pay. But life intrudes. As the song … Continue reading