IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- The new 'Cosmos' was really good. Can't wait for next week's episode. #Cosmos 4 hours ago
- RT @whitehouseostp: Here's President Obama's introduction to #Cosmos youtube.com/watch?v=3Gg07h… 4 hours ago
- What I miss most from the original 'Cosmos'? No commercials #Cosmos 4 hours ago
- Pardon me but President Obama's intro to 'Cosmos' rang pretty hollow. 5 hours ago
- Interesting being up early on the east coast- no email or tweets to read! Everybody I know is still asleep (wish I was!) 3 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: flight director
2002 was a tumultuous year in my personal life. Last time I wrote about my work, my career, as a Space Shuttle Flight Director. It was always more than a 40 hour a week job. The question is how much … Continue reading
When you are in a High Reliability Organization, you have to pay attention. The more extreme the risk, the more difficult the environment, the more complex the technology, the more attention you must pay. But life intrudes. As the song … Continue reading