IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- Hanging at the U of St Thomas student center watching my team play ping pong. Nice way to wind down from a week outside. #cuma2013 4 hours ago
- I'm at College UM ARMY at St Paul's UMC Houston, TX #cuma2013 http://t.co/LJGg3pSBNy 4 days ago
- Making a Difference wp.me/p10D7T-5D 5 days ago
- Missed @jeff_foust at the Senate hearing today, I survived and its over. And I'm headed home! 1 week ago
- Once more in the Nation's capitol! http://t.co/9vRLSHXvvz 1 week ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: High Reliability Organizations
2002 was a tumultuous year in my personal life. Last time I wrote about my work, my career, as a Space Shuttle Flight Director. It was always more than a 40 hour a week job. The question is how much … Continue reading
When you are in a High Reliability Organization, you have to pay attention. The more extreme the risk, the more difficult the environment, the more complex the technology, the more attention you must pay. But life intrudes. As the song … Continue reading