IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- Changing planes in Atlanta. Not exactly the dragon's lair although Sherman caused some smoke and fire here a few years ago. 8 hours ago
- Cut my long planned vacation short to attend the NASA Advisory Council meeting this week at Langley Research Center, VA. Hope it's worth it! 12 hours ago
- Leaving Rivendell on our quest. Hobbit food: check; swords and cloaks: check. Next stop: the dragons lair aka the airport. 15 hours ago
- Resting tonight at Rivendell. Tomorrow we go on a quest. Will it be the dragon or the ring. Only wanderers know the answer! 1 day ago
- Just heard that former astronaut Hank Hartsfield has passed away 1 week ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: leadership
Early on I decided that riding the NASA ‘corporate’ jet was not a real advantage. NASA had acquired a number of used Gulfstream II corporate jets to be converted to Shuttle Training Aircraft. Supposedly the Gulfstream people had upgraded to … Continue reading
Everything I know about leadership came from the Boy Scouts Continue reading