IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- I expect heavy traffic this time of year but nutty driving appears to be at an all time high! Be careful out there and take your time. 12 hours ago
- RT @MarkKirkman: Cool! Still a very small club! RT @Carbon_Flight Congrats to newest cert'd Flight Director, #84, Jeff Radigan Call sign "… 1 day ago
- Triumph for Indian space program-good test for upcoming manned flight. they may beat the US in building indigenous new human spacecraft! 2 days ago
- Thus endeth my last scheduled airline flight of 2014. May my carbon footprint be smaller in the new year to come! 4 days ago
- Ok, I get it - misspelled MSFC. Took some puzzling over that. 4 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: leadership
Early on I decided that riding the NASA ‘corporate’ jet was not a real advantage. NASA had acquired a number of used Gulfstream II corporate jets to be converted to Shuttle Training Aircraft. Supposedly the Gulfstream people had upgraded to … Continue reading
Everything I know about leadership came from the Boy Scouts Continue reading