IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- JSC-NAL presentation and discussion on NASA's exploration goals was frank, open, and thorough. Everybody got heard, all questions answered 10 hours ago
- The JSC-NAL program took place in one if the conference rooms that had been shielded back in the day we did classified work - no twitter! 11 hours ago
- Up today at the JSC-NAL meeting: Gerst to defend HEO exploration plan to Chris Kraft, Bob Thompson and other retired NASA execs - skeptics 23 hours ago
- The next Rice Space Institute public event will be Nov 18 featuring Eric Berger, the Houston Chronicle 'ScienceGuy' 1 day ago
- #RSI as an engineer I wish Kellie would talk more about technical aspects of Mars One rather than spending so much time over social media 1 day ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: leadership
Early on I decided that riding the NASA ‘corporate’ jet was not a real advantage. NASA had acquired a number of used Gulfstream II corporate jets to be converted to Shuttle Training Aircraft. Supposedly the Gulfstream people had upgraded to … Continue reading
Everything I know about leadership came from the Boy Scouts Continue reading