IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- RT @Houstorian: "Houstonians are secure to the point of smugness about their city." --Larry McMurtry, 1968 5 hours ago
- Winter comes to Colorado! 19 hours ago
- Beautiful sunrise in Denver this morning! Warm now but not for long. Not expecting to see sunset this evening through the snow. 1 day ago
- The house seems much larger, quieter, and empty now that the grandchildren have gone. It was a great Thanksgiving! 5 days ago
- This morning's panel discussion on early shuttle decisions will be web streamed at ustream.tv/channel/nasa-j…. 10 am CST 2 weeks ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: leadership
Early on I decided that riding the NASA ‘corporate’ jet was not a real advantage. NASA had acquired a number of used Gulfstream II corporate jets to be converted to Shuttle Training Aircraft. Supposedly the Gulfstream people had upgraded to … Continue reading
Everything I know about leadership came from the Boy Scouts Continue reading