IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- Coming back to Houston, Houston, Houston. I've been in cold country so crank down the A/C for me! 4 days ago
- 15 deg here in N Virginia as the sun rises. Back in Colorado my daughter is waking up to 33 deg. Where is all the Washington hot air? 1 week ago
- Thanks @NASASpaceflight for answering that question! 1 week ago
- Leaving chilly Houston for colder Virginia so very early this morning. Ready to review engineering reports and solve a mystery. I hope. 1 week ago
- I really regret missing @chronsciguy at Rice Space Institute tomorrow night. Somebody go for me and tweet. I'll be in N. Virginia, frozen 1 week ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: leadership
Early on I decided that riding the NASA ‘corporate’ jet was not a real advantage. NASA had acquired a number of used Gulfstream II corporate jets to be converted to Shuttle Training Aircraft. Supposedly the Gulfstream people had upgraded to … Continue reading
Everything I know about leadership came from the Boy Scouts Continue reading