IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- Just landed at the Lost Wages airport. Reminded of what Ben Kenobi said Mos Eisley 2 days ago
- Nothing like starting the morning with a cup of coffee and a burrito Mexicano! 2 days ago
- STS-93: Dualing computers wp.me/p10D7T-6A 3 days ago
- A thoroughly civilized calm adult discussion between SNC Sirangelo, Boeing Mulholland, and SpaceX Matsumori to close out #ISPCS 2014 3 days ago
- It's hard to be a politician. Sen Heinrich just insulted the Fisher pen company by repeating an old and untrue story - cringe! 3 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: leadership
Early on I decided that riding the NASA ‘corporate’ jet was not a real advantage. NASA had acquired a number of used Gulfstream II corporate jets to be converted to Shuttle Training Aircraft. Supposedly the Gulfstream people had upgraded to … Continue reading
Everything I know about leadership came from the Boy Scouts Continue reading