IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- Spent the day with my lovely daughter in historic Galveston. Felt like we were skipping school! 7 hours ago
- RT @expatminister: Isn’t Shaun Geoffrey Christopher supposed to be in this astronaut class? lat.ms/1amZ7XB #StarTrek #TOS 12 hours ago
- Left a cool Rocky Mountain paradise to return to hot humid Houston! Hope my family appreciates my sacrifice! 3 days ago
- Visiting with old friends! http://t.co/vsyY8xksqx 4 days ago
- Back in Denver for yet another Commercial Crew design review. Just in time for the heatwave and start of the fire season! 6 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: leadership
Early on I decided that riding the NASA ‘corporate’ jet was not a real advantage. NASA had acquired a number of used Gulfstream II corporate jets to be converted to Shuttle Training Aircraft. Supposedly the Gulfstream people had upgraded to … Continue reading
Everything I know about leadership came from the Boy Scouts Continue reading