IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- Morning comes earlier when there are grand babies in the house. #snuggletime 1 day ago
- RT @Houstorian: Today in 1836, Gen. Sam Houston & the Texian Army defeat the Mexican Army at the Battle of San Jacinto. 3 days ago
- It's been a two buckee's day! 5 days ago
- Having thought deep thoughts and listened to long sentences, I am heading home 1 week ago
- At the NAC meeting, this old Flight Director is feeling way out of his league 1 week ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: NASA
Space Shuttle Program Management Council after Columbia In this picture from left to right: Joyce Rozewski, Lee Norbraten, Sandy Coleman, Steve Doering, Jim Halsell, Dorothy Rasco, Bob Cabana, Steve Brettle, Dave Martin, Lambert Austin, Mike Wetmore, Bill Harris, Parker Counts, Ralph … Continue reading
Two years, ten years, and passengers ask the conductor: What place is this? Where are we now? I am the grass; I cover all. – Carl Sandburg, “Grass” 1918 Very recently, my 7 year old grandson was traveling with his parents through the … Continue reading
We have not journeyed all this way across the centuries, across the oceans, across the mountains, across the prairies, because we are made of sugar candy. - Sir Winston Churchill in a speech to the Canadian Parliament. Dec 30, 1941 … Continue reading
No bucks, no Buck Rogers. How the OMB snookered the Augustine Committee. Continue reading
Reminds you of the great Winston Churchill quotation that “Democracy is the worst form of government, except for all those other forms that have been tried from time to time.” Continue reading