IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- Typical summer day in the Rockies: sunshine, overcast, heavy rain, lightning, moderate hail, sunshine, blue skies, repeat. 38 to 71 deg 2 days ago
- With no inside information I had picked today for the announcement of the tCap contract. Will have to wait patiently until it happens 4 days ago
- Beautiful morning in Boulder. I am forced to take part in a morning teleconference sitting on the veranda with the flatirons in view! 5 days ago
- After a refreshing night in Houston, I'm off to two days of meetings in Denver and Boulder. How will I cope? 6 days ago
- Back home in Houston to enjoy the salubrious climate! Kept my record intact by not going 'inside' the DC beltway! 6 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: NASA
Space Shuttle Program Management Council after Columbia In this picture from left to right: Joyce Rozewski, Lee Norbraten, Sandy Coleman, Steve Doering, Jim Halsell, Dorothy Rasco, Bob Cabana, Steve Brettle, Dave Martin, Lambert Austin, Mike Wetmore, Bill Harris, Parker Counts, Ralph … Continue reading
Two years, ten years, and passengers ask the conductor: What place is this? Where are we now? I am the grass; I cover all. – Carl Sandburg, “Grass” 1918 Very recently, my 7 year old grandson was traveling with his parents through the … Continue reading
We have not journeyed all this way across the centuries, across the oceans, across the mountains, across the prairies, because we are made of sugar candy. – Sir Winston Churchill in a speech to the Canadian Parliament. Dec 30, 1941 … Continue reading