IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- JSC-NAL presentation and discussion on NASA's exploration goals was frank, open, and thorough. Everybody got heard, all questions answered 1 day ago
- The JSC-NAL program took place in one if the conference rooms that had been shielded back in the day we did classified work - no twitter! 1 day ago
- Up today at the JSC-NAL meeting: Gerst to defend HEO exploration plan to Chris Kraft, Bob Thompson and other retired NASA execs - skeptics 1 day ago
- The next Rice Space Institute public event will be Nov 18 featuring Eric Berger, the Houston Chronicle 'ScienceGuy' 2 days ago
- #RSI as an engineer I wish Kellie would talk more about technical aspects of Mars One rather than spending so much time over social media 2 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: NASA
Space Shuttle Program Management Council after Columbia In this picture from left to right: Joyce Rozewski, Lee Norbraten, Sandy Coleman, Steve Doering, Jim Halsell, Dorothy Rasco, Bob Cabana, Steve Brettle, Dave Martin, Lambert Austin, Mike Wetmore, Bill Harris, Parker Counts, Ralph … Continue reading
Two years, ten years, and passengers ask the conductor: What place is this? Where are we now? I am the grass; I cover all. – Carl Sandburg, “Grass” 1918 Very recently, my 7 year old grandson was traveling with his parents through the … Continue reading
We have not journeyed all this way across the centuries, across the oceans, across the mountains, across the prairies, because we are made of sugar candy. – Sir Winston Churchill in a speech to the Canadian Parliament. Dec 30, 1941 … Continue reading