IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- I expect heavy traffic this time of year but nutty driving appears to be at an all time high! Be careful out there and take your time. 14 hours ago
- RT @MarkKirkman: Cool! Still a very small club! RT @Carbon_Flight Congrats to newest cert'd Flight Director, #84, Jeff Radigan Call sign "… 1 day ago
- Triumph for Indian space program-good test for upcoming manned flight. they may beat the US in building indigenous new human spacecraft! 2 days ago
- Thus endeth my last scheduled airline flight of 2014. May my carbon footprint be smaller in the new year to come! 4 days ago
- Ok, I get it - misspelled MSFC. Took some puzzling over that. 4 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: NASA
Space Shuttle Program Management Council after Columbia In this picture from left to right: Joyce Rozewski, Lee Norbraten, Sandy Coleman, Steve Doering, Jim Halsell, Dorothy Rasco, Bob Cabana, Steve Brettle, Dave Martin, Lambert Austin, Mike Wetmore, Bill Harris, Parker Counts, Ralph … Continue reading
Two years, ten years, and passengers ask the conductor: What place is this? Where are we now? I am the grass; I cover all. – Carl Sandburg, “Grass” 1918 Very recently, my 7 year old grandson was traveling with his parents through the … Continue reading
We have not journeyed all this way across the centuries, across the oceans, across the mountains, across the prairies, because we are made of sugar candy. – Sir Winston Churchill in a speech to the Canadian Parliament. Dec 30, 1941 … Continue reading