IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- RT @RiceSpace: Bob Kerr, Director of @NAICobservatory to give public talk about the world's largest single-dish radio telescope. http://t.c… 7 hours ago
- Bonus weekend at Rivendell was especially restful since all phone and Internet service was out. That turns out to be a good thing! 2 days ago
- Live music in the Sea Tac airport. Maybe it will sooth all the travelers trying to go thru Chicago (thank goodness I don't !) 5 days ago
- From Washington, DC to Washington state is a long way in both distance and attitude. Off to see the future today, in the rain of course. 1 week ago
- I've done all o can to straighten out Washington, at least for this trip. I'm westbound and down 1 week ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: NASA
Space Shuttle Program Management Council after Columbia In this picture from left to right: Joyce Rozewski, Lee Norbraten, Sandy Coleman, Steve Doering, Jim Halsell, Dorothy Rasco, Bob Cabana, Steve Brettle, Dave Martin, Lambert Austin, Mike Wetmore, Bill Harris, Parker Counts, Ralph … Continue reading
Two years, ten years, and passengers ask the conductor: What place is this? Where are we now? I am the grass; I cover all. – Carl Sandburg, “Grass” 1918 Very recently, my 7 year old grandson was traveling with his parents through the … Continue reading
We have not journeyed all this way across the centuries, across the oceans, across the mountains, across the prairies, because we are made of sugar candy. – Sir Winston Churchill in a speech to the Canadian Parliament. Dec 30, 1941 … Continue reading