IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- Tomorrow night 7 PM Kelli Gerardi, James Muncy, Charles Miller - the future of Space Exploration, Rice U, Duncan Hall - see you there #RSI 5 hours ago
- Practicing for Disaster wp.me/p10D7T-6C 6 hours ago
- Glad to be back in Houston! 1 day ago
- Just landed at the Lost Wages airport. Reminded of what Ben Kenobi said Mos Eisley 4 days ago
- Nothing like starting the morning with a cup of coffee and a burrito Mexicano! 4 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: orbital re-entry
Prior to the Challenger accident, the theory was that riding on the space shuttle was like riding on a modern jet airliner; passengers are not provided with parachutes and pressure suits. Challenger changed all that. With pressure suits, parachutes, and … Continue reading