IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- Triumph for Indian space program-good test for upcoming manned flight. they may beat the US in building indigenous new human spacecraft! 8 hours ago
- Thus endeth my last scheduled airline flight of 2014. May my carbon footprint be smaller in the new year to come! 1 day ago
- Ok, I get it - misspelled MSFC. Took some puzzling over that. 2 days ago
- No no spell checker - that was not warily, it was early. Much better! 2 days ago
- Great day at MFSC talking with rocket engine experts! And invited to their Christmas luncheon! And on an warily than scheduled flight home 2 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: orbital re-entry
Prior to the Challenger accident, the theory was that riding on the space shuttle was like riding on a modern jet airliner; passengers are not provided with parachutes and pressure suits. Challenger changed all that. With pressure suits, parachutes, and … Continue reading