IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- It's been a long day and there is much to think about. Some good, some bad. But progress is being made and tomorrow will be even better. 13 hours ago
- RT @cbs_spacenews: CCtCAP: NASA to make "major" commercial crew announcement during 4 p.m. EDT briefing at the Kennedy Space Center, agency… 1 day ago
- Leaving the Land of Enchantment behind, I am once more deep in the heart of Texas. And ready for whatever tomorrow brings. 1 day ago
- 7 hr delay for 'aircraft maintenance' was a good thing - more time with my Dad. Now to see if the airplane is really fixed. Hope so. 1 day ago
- It's September 15 - half way through the month. Wonder if we will get a CCtCap announcement before October? 1 day ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.