IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- Bonus weekend at Rivendell was especially restful since all phone and Internet service was out. That turns out to be a good thing! 1 day ago
- Live music in the Sea Tac airport. Maybe it will sooth all the travelers trying to go thru Chicago (thank goodness I don't !) 4 days ago
- From Washington, DC to Washington state is a long way in both distance and attitude. Off to see the future today, in the rain of course. 1 week ago
- I've done all o can to straighten out Washington, at least for this trip. I'm westbound and down 1 week ago
- RT @Launiusr: Robert Gilruth and the NACA’s Entry into Space Technology wp.me/pwYu1-1Ic 1 week ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: Organizational Culture
I’d like to interrupt my personal recollections of the Columbia accident and its aftermath to give a few words from Admiral Gehman. You might as well know that there are still people out there who will tell you the CAIB … Continue reading
“The Space Shuttle is an experimental vehicle with an operational mission” – NASA Deputy Associate Administrator Michael Kostelnik, 2004 The Space Shuttle system was under development for 13 years and then actually flew in space for over 30 years. … Continue reading