IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- Lost another good friend. “RT @NASAKennedy: goodbye to KSC weather chief John Madura: 1.usa.gov/1v0TtpM http://t.co/Nk5pbvmQPH” 7 hours ago
- Last week: aerospace, this week: energy, next week: public policy and safety. Variety is the spice of life! Someday I might even retire 7 hours ago
- Enjoying a late lunch with my wife at the recently remodeled House of Pied on Kirby in Houston. Pie might be served, too! 2 days ago
- Working to get a briefing on NASA's exploration plans to the JSC NASA Alumni League. Will post date and time when it's set. Open to public! 6 days ago
- At my college roommate's son's wedding. Sunrise, sunset 1 week ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: Organizational Culture
I’d like to interrupt my personal recollections of the Columbia accident and its aftermath to give a few words from Admiral Gehman. You might as well know that there are still people out there who will tell you the CAIB … Continue reading
“The Space Shuttle is an experimental vehicle with an operational mission” – NASA Deputy Associate Administrator Michael Kostelnik, 2004 The Space Shuttle system was under development for 13 years and then actually flew in space for over 30 years. … Continue reading