IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- NAC meeting starting now. Might be an interesting day 4 hours ago
- So the NASA Advisory Council adjourned today amidst much dissension over what advice to give the agency. OK with me, I'm used to dissension 17 hours ago
- Glad to see that @jeff_foust has taken over tweeting for the NAC public session. Now I can concentrate on the presentations! 23 hours ago
- Vigorous debate continuing at the NASA Advisory Council this morning. Short break for a tour and then back to intense talks later 1 day ago
- Great dinner and discussion for the NASA Advisory Council with Administrator Charlie Bolden. Tomorrow the discussions will be more serious. 1 day ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: Organizational Culture
I’d like to interrupt my personal recollections of the Columbia accident and its aftermath to give a few words from Admiral Gehman. You might as well know that there are still people out there who will tell you the CAIB … Continue reading
“The Space Shuttle is an experimental vehicle with an operational mission” – NASA Deputy Associate Administrator Michael Kostelnik, 2004 The Space Shuttle system was under development for 13 years and then actually flew in space for over 30 years. … Continue reading