IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- It's been a two buckee's day! 3 hours ago
- Having thought deep thoughts and listened to long sentences, I am heading home 1 day ago
- At the NAC meeting, this old Flight Director is feeling way out of his league 2 days ago
- RT @jeff_foust: The NASA Advisory Council (NAC) meeting is starting at 9am ET; NASA admin. Bolden and OSTP director Holdren on tap: http://… 2 days ago
- Empirical launch rule: when weather is great, rocket will break; when rocket working well, weather will be bad. Be happy with iffy forecast! 3 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: Organizational Culture
I’d like to interrupt my personal recollections of the Columbia accident and its aftermath to give a few words from Admiral Gehman. You might as well know that there are still people out there who will tell you the CAIB … Continue reading
“The Space Shuttle is an experimental vehicle with an operational mission” – NASA Deputy Associate Administrator Michael Kostelnik, 2004 The Space Shuttle system was under development for 13 years and then actually flew in space for over 30 years. … Continue reading