IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- RT @chronsciguy: My take on how risk averse we should be on the new space frontier. houstonchronicle.com/news/nation-wo… 7 hours ago
- Therefore do not ask for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for thee 9 hours ago
- Very sad news from California. No words. Prayers only 15 hours ago
- Bad things seem to come in threes. What's next? 16 hours ago
- Voting (early) on Halloween seems very appropriate. Trick or treat? 20 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: Organizational Culture
I’d like to interrupt my personal recollections of the Columbia accident and its aftermath to give a few words from Admiral Gehman. You might as well know that there are still people out there who will tell you the CAIB … Continue reading
“The Space Shuttle is an experimental vehicle with an operational mission” – NASA Deputy Associate Administrator Michael Kostelnik, 2004 The Space Shuttle system was under development for 13 years and then actually flew in space for over 30 years. … Continue reading