IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- The next Rice Space Institute public event will be Nov 18 featuring Eric Berger, the Houston Chronicle 'ScienceGuy' 4 hours ago
- #RSI as an engineer I wish Kellie would talk more about technical aspects of Mars One rather than spending so much time over social media 5 hours ago
- #RSI back to Kellie to discuss Mars One details. Thanks to James Muncie and Charles Miller for their provocative insights 5 hours ago
- #RSI Charles Miller - NASA should return to its roots in NACA as a resource to industry 5 hours ago
- #RSI both Muncy and Miller telling the audience that we must accept that there will be accidents and fatalities on the way to space 5 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: Organizational Culture
I’d like to interrupt my personal recollections of the Columbia accident and its aftermath to give a few words from Admiral Gehman. You might as well know that there are still people out there who will tell you the CAIB … Continue reading
“The Space Shuttle is an experimental vehicle with an operational mission” – NASA Deputy Associate Administrator Michael Kostelnik, 2004 The Space Shuttle system was under development for 13 years and then actually flew in space for over 30 years. … Continue reading