IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- Typical summer day in the Rockies: sunshine, overcast, heavy rain, lightning, moderate hail, sunshine, blue skies, repeat. 38 to 71 deg 2 days ago
- With no inside information I had picked today for the announcement of the tCap contract. Will have to wait patiently until it happens 4 days ago
- Beautiful morning in Boulder. I am forced to take part in a morning teleconference sitting on the veranda with the flatirons in view! 5 days ago
- After a refreshing night in Houston, I'm off to two days of meetings in Denver and Boulder. How will I cope? 6 days ago
- Back home in Houston to enjoy the salubrious climate! Kept my record intact by not going 'inside' the DC beltway! 1 week ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: Organizational Culture
I’d like to interrupt my personal recollections of the Columbia accident and its aftermath to give a few words from Admiral Gehman. You might as well know that there are still people out there who will tell you the CAIB … Continue reading
“The Space Shuttle is an experimental vehicle with an operational mission” – NASA Deputy Associate Administrator Michael Kostelnik, 2004 The Space Shuttle system was under development for 13 years and then actually flew in space for over 30 years. … Continue reading