IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- Morning comes earlier when there are grand babies in the house. #snuggletime 1 day ago
- RT @Houstorian: Today in 1836, Gen. Sam Houston & the Texian Army defeat the Mexican Army at the Battle of San Jacinto. 3 days ago
- It's been a two buckee's day! 5 days ago
- Having thought deep thoughts and listened to long sentences, I am heading home 1 week ago
- At the NAC meeting, this old Flight Director is feeling way out of his league 1 week ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: Organizational Culture
I’d like to interrupt my personal recollections of the Columbia accident and its aftermath to give a few words from Admiral Gehman. You might as well know that there are still people out there who will tell you the CAIB … Continue reading
“The Space Shuttle is an experimental vehicle with an operational mission” – NASA Deputy Associate Administrator Michael Kostelnik, 2004 The Space Shuttle system was under development for 13 years and then actually flew in space for over 30 years. … Continue reading