IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- Interesting being up early on the east coast- no email or tweets to read! Everybody I know is still asleep (wish I was!) 3 days ago
- On my way to snowy DC. The TSA agent checking IDs used to work in Shuttle flight design - trajectory analyst. Sigh. Miss the shuttle. 5 days ago
- Exhausted but happy after spending all day with 3 yr old grandson. Blocks and fire trucks and spaceships - glued together with imagination! 1 week ago
- Home again with my wife and my dog and #3 grandkid. And after several busy days I'm ready for bed! 1 week ago
- Interesting perspectives on NASA's missions being presented at the Huntsville small business meeting this morning #onenasa 1 week ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.