IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- The NAC did not endorse ARM, asked for a cost estimate for Mars and recommended if there isn't enough money we go somewhere else instead 8 hours ago
- NAC meeting starting now. Might be an interesting day 18 hours ago
- So the NASA Advisory Council adjourned today amidst much dissension over what advice to give the agency. OK with me, I'm used to dissension 1 day ago
- Glad to see that @jeff_foust has taken over tweeting for the NAC public session. Now I can concentrate on the presentations! 1 day ago
- Vigorous debate continuing at the NASA Advisory Council this morning. Short break for a tour and then back to intense talks later 1 day ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: Program Management
I’d like to interrupt my personal recollections of the Columbia accident and its aftermath to give a few words from Admiral Gehman. You might as well know that there are still people out there who will tell you the CAIB … Continue reading
My good friend and colleague from the Flight Director’s office, Jeff Bantle, left the agency several years ago to head up Lockheed-Martin’s Presidential Helicopter project. He now has a great presentation talk about how incrementally added requirements can sink a … Continue reading