IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- Enjoying a late lunch with my wife at the recently remodeled House of Pied on Kirby in Houston. Pie might be served, too! 21 hours ago
- Working to get a briefing on NASA's exploration plans to the JSC NASA Alumni League. Will post date and time when it's set. Open to public! 5 days ago
- At my college roommate's son's wedding. Sunrise, sunset 1 week ago
- Back in Houston where 'it's a mite warmish'. Shoulda stayed in the mountains until fall! 2 weeks ago
- From the Atlantic coast of Virginia to the Rockies of northern Colorado in a few short hours. Truly this is the age of commonplace miracles! 2 weeks ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: Program Management
I’d like to interrupt my personal recollections of the Columbia accident and its aftermath to give a few words from Admiral Gehman. You might as well know that there are still people out there who will tell you the CAIB … Continue reading
My good friend and colleague from the Flight Director’s office, Jeff Bantle, left the agency several years ago to head up Lockheed-Martin’s Presidential Helicopter project. He now has a great presentation talk about how incrementally added requirements can sink a … Continue reading