IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- Hanging at the U of St Thomas student center watching my team play ping pong. Nice way to wind down from a week outside. #cuma2013 13 hours ago
- I'm at College UM ARMY at St Paul's UMC Houston, TX #cuma2013 http://t.co/LJGg3pSBNy 5 days ago
- Making a Difference wp.me/p10D7T-5D 5 days ago
- Missed @jeff_foust at the Senate hearing today, I survived and its over. And I'm headed home! 1 week ago
- Once more in the Nation's capitol! http://t.co/9vRLSHXvvz 1 week ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: Program Management
I’d like to interrupt my personal recollections of the Columbia accident and its aftermath to give a few words from Admiral Gehman. You might as well know that there are still people out there who will tell you the CAIB … Continue reading
My good friend and colleague from the Flight Director’s office, Jeff Bantle, left the agency several years ago to head up Lockheed-Martin’s Presidential Helicopter project. He now has a great presentation talk about how incrementally added requirements can sink a … Continue reading