IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- O Columbia wp.me/p10D7T-6d 1 day ago
- Manifest Destiny or Pipe Dream? wp.me/p10D7T-69 2 days ago
- It's been a long day and there is much to think about. Some good, some bad. But progress is being made and tomorrow will be even better. 2 days ago
- RT @cbs_spacenews: CCtCAP: NASA to make "major" commercial crew announcement during 4 p.m. EDT briefing at the Kennedy Space Center, agency… 3 days ago
- Leaving the Land of Enchantment behind, I am once more deep in the heart of Texas. And ready for whatever tomorrow brings. 4 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: Program Management
I’d like to interrupt my personal recollections of the Columbia accident and its aftermath to give a few words from Admiral Gehman. You might as well know that there are still people out there who will tell you the CAIB … Continue reading
My good friend and colleague from the Flight Director’s office, Jeff Bantle, left the agency several years ago to head up Lockheed-Martin’s Presidential Helicopter project. He now has a great presentation talk about how incrementally added requirements can sink a … Continue reading