IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- Left a cool Rocky Mountain paradise to return to hot humid Houston! Hope my family appreciates my sacrifice! 2 days ago
- Visiting with old friends! http://t.co/vsyY8xksqx 3 days ago
- Back in Denver for yet another Commercial Crew design review. Just in time for the heatwave and start of the fire season! 5 days ago
- In and out of Washington in less than 24 hours. Not clear anybody inside the beltway noticed that the Chinese launched three this morning 6 days ago
- Remind me not to schedule a flight on a June afternoon. Missing my connecting flight on the way to Washington! 1 week ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: Project Management
My good friend and colleague from the Flight Director’s office, Jeff Bantle, left the agency several years ago to head up Lockheed-Martin’s Presidential Helicopter project. He now has a great presentation talk about how incrementally added requirements can sink a … Continue reading