IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- Cut my long planned vacation short to attend the NASA Advisory Council meeting this week at Langley Research Center, VA. Hope it's worth it! 2 hours ago
- Leaving Rivendell on our quest. Hobbit food: check; swords and cloaks: check. Next stop: the dragons lair aka the airport. 5 hours ago
- Resting tonight at Rivendell. Tomorrow we go on a quest. Will it be the dragon or the ring. Only wanderers know the answer! 18 hours ago
- Just heard that former astronaut Hank Hartsfield has passed away 1 week ago
- NASA Alumni League graybeards reviewing the SLS/Orion Systems Integration structure and plans. Lots of experience, hopefully some innovation 1 week ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: Safety
Of course the title is wrong; there was nothing calm about STS-113. I was the Ascent/Entry Flight Director as you can see in the picture of the mission control team. This ISS assembly and crew rotation flight was jam packed … Continue reading