IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- After a refreshing night in Houston, I'm off to two days of meetings in Denver and Boulder. How will I cope? 10 hours ago
- Back home in Houston to enjoy the salubrious climate! Kept my record intact by not going 'inside' the DC beltway! 1 day ago
- Hey DC peeps: I've been driving up and down I495. Does that count as being "inside the beltway"? I have a record to maintain! 1 day ago
- In a meeting this morning with many old NASA friends. It's good to be able to contribute, even in small ways! 1 day ago
- Flying up to Baltimore this afternoon for two days of meetings. School must be starting because the airport has a lot fewer folks in it 3 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: Safety
Of course the title is wrong; there was nothing calm about STS-113. I was the Ascent/Entry Flight Director as you can see in the picture of the mission control team. This ISS assembly and crew rotation flight was jam packed … Continue reading