IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- Great dinner and discussion for the NASA Advisory Council with Administrator Charlie Bolden. Tomorrow the discussions will be more serious. 4 hours ago
- NAC Institutional cmte now hearing from procurement chief Bill McNally. Expect detailed discussion of contracting types. Fascinating stuff! 13 hours ago
- NASA CIO Larry Sweet: 'NASA IT would be a lot easier to protect if we didn't have employees - but we do have them' 13 hours ago
- NAC human exploration cmte adjourned so I joined the infrastructure cmte which is discussing IT - one of our great challenges! 14 hours ago
- NAC HEO on SLS launch rate - current is too low - discussion of at least 1/yr but punting recommending an internal study to est. a minimum 16 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.