IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- Leaving Colorado since business is done. Can’t wait to come back to Colorado for fun! 1 week ago
- Apollo 8 best explained by Archibald Macleish cecelia.physics.indiana.edu/life/moon/Apol… 1 week ago
- Wow - PBS homerun tonight - ‘A Year in Space’ and ‘Beyond a Year in Space’. Voyager next. Just wow! 1 week ago
- On my new B737 today the crew has set cabin lights half green, half red. Christmas, they said. Early, I replied 1 week ago
- Flying up to Denver this morning. Hobby is quiet and calm. Won’t be so next week! 1 week ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: Challenger accident
From the Rogers Commission to reading Dr. Diane Vaughn’s book The Challenger Launch Decision took me 17 years. For all those years I had learned the wrong lesson about the loss of Challenger. The sound-bite explanation kept me in ignorance. … Continue reading