IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- An old - but completely true - story for your Thanksgiving afternoon: blogs.nasa.gov/waynehalesblog… 1 day ago
- It could start a movement twitter.com/rising_son/sta… 2 days ago
- RT @ChrisG_NSF: Good 8-am-before-coffee-existential-crisis morning to everyone! https://t.co/PtanbtIo19 3 days ago
- Glad to have been the Ascent/Entry Flight Director for your mission! twitter.com/commandermla/s… 3 days ago
- One of my favorite places twitter.com/wilderness/sta… 3 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: Challenger accident
From the Rogers Commission to reading Dr. Diane Vaughn’s book The Challenger Launch Decision took me 17 years. For all those years I had learned the wrong lesson about the loss of Challenger. The sound-bite explanation kept me in ignorance. … Continue reading