IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- Maybe the best reason to change planes in Atlanta https://t.co/d5l0jLxpxa 3 days ago
- Leaving from beautiful Dulles airport. Back home in Houston for lunch! 3 days ago
- Off to Washington and N Virginia. No time this trip to see old friends at NASA HQ, unfortunately 5 days ago
- No heroes here folks. Totally embarrassed by all the attention 1 week ago
- RT @isalara: "...the first thing we've got to do is we've got to put the arrogance aside," @waynehale Terrific @gbrumfiel intv, listen toni… 1 week ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: Challenger accident
From the Rogers Commission to reading Dr. Diane Vaughn’s book The Challenger Launch Decision took me 17 years. For all those years I had learned the wrong lesson about the loss of Challenger. The sound-bite explanation kept me in ignorance. … Continue reading