IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- Enjoying an overdue visit with my father and my son http://t.co/UvZuMVJunu 2 days ago
- Beautiful day for a road trip across Texas. I've got shotgun keeping watch for the comanch 3 days ago
- Ad Astra ready to test fire their 200KW electric VASIMR rocket for 100 hours continuously. Planning to install it on ISS in a few years 4 days ago
- At the JSC-NAL dinner listening to Dr Franklin Chang Diaz discuss advanced space propulsion and his VASIMR rocket 4 days ago
- So glad it's cooled off in Houston. Ran the A/C all day yesterday due to temps above 80. Nice cool breeze today! 5 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: Challenger accident
From the Rogers Commission to reading Dr. Diane Vaughn’s book The Challenger Launch Decision took me 17 years. For all those years I had learned the wrong lesson about the loss of Challenger. The sound-bite explanation kept me in ignorance. … Continue reading