IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- Note to self: New Mexico born and raised folks should not order Mexican food at the Baltimore airport. 3 hours ago
- On my way to Langley Research Center in Virginia for a full week of NASA Advisory Council meetings. Hope our advice is useful. 9 hours ago
- RT @NASAhistory: "Atlantis is home. Its journey complete." STS-135 Atlantis touched down for the final time #OTD 2011. https://t.co/7k2ktpH… 1 day ago
- https://t.co/5iOwtHgjoZ 5 days ago
- I'm at the JSC NASA Alumni League dinner where Mark Kirasich, Orion Program Manager will be updating that program. Expecting questions later 5 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: Challenger accident
From the Rogers Commission to reading Dr. Diane Vaughn’s book The Challenger Launch Decision took me 17 years. For all those years I had learned the wrong lesson about the loss of Challenger. The sound-bite explanation kept me in ignorance. … Continue reading