IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- Once more heading back to Washington. What can I say? They need a lot of help there. 11 hours ago
- Q to NTSB about SS2 mishap: 'has the FAA culture changed as a result? A: don't know.' As a COMSTAC member maybe we should check on that. 1 day ago
- Listening to an NTSB briefing on the SS2 mishap - at JSC - great lessons to be learned. Hopefully future vehicles will be safer now. 1 day ago
- I thought all the experts had written off the old guy. That judgement seems lacking, doesn't it? 3 days ago
- Heading home this evening https://t.co/Ly8RjsOPwl 1 week ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: Challenger accident
From the Rogers Commission to reading Dr. Diane Vaughn’s book The Challenger Launch Decision took me 17 years. For all those years I had learned the wrong lesson about the loss of Challenger. The sound-bite explanation kept me in ignorance. … Continue reading