IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- What Lewis and Clark faced: http://t.co/BYQeuMT5Gw 17 hours ago
- I never fail to appreciate the patriotic exhibit at Midway airport! http://t.co/NWQ6xBqxAY 21 hours ago
- In 6 weeks I've been to ABQ, BNA, BWI, DCA, DEN, ELP, HOU, IAD, LAS, MAF, MCO, MDW, MSY, ORF, PHX, SEA, SMF, SJC, and STL. Whew! 1 day ago
- Phobos is a captured asteroid. Why wouldn't we pick up a rock from Phobos. THAT is on the way to Mars! 4 days ago
- Having done all I could do in Washington, I'm heading home to reflect on my experiences. And prep for next week's trip to other Washington 4 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: Challenger accident
From the Rogers Commission to reading Dr. Diane Vaughn’s book The Challenger Launch Decision took me 17 years. For all those years I had learned the wrong lesson about the loss of Challenger. The sound-bite explanation kept me in ignorance. … Continue reading