IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- CCPO Program Mgr Kathy Leuders addressing #ISPCS2015 on the philosophical underpinnings of her program http://t.co/nbuV4ZBqwK 12 hours ago
- I will be the moderator of today's plenary session at #ISPCS2015 - great speakers and panels and my job is to keep them on time! 15 hours ago
- Glad to hear that John Honeycutt will be leading NASA's SLS program. Great choice - great guy. Big challenge. 1 day ago
- Blue Origin coming out from behind the curtain at ISPCS. Great plans announced in public for the first time #ISPCS2015 1 day ago
- RT @jeff_foust: As is traditional with #ISPCS, the conference starts with entertainment; this year, a string quartet. (Last year was a spac… 1 day ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: Challenger accident
From the Rogers Commission to reading Dr. Diane Vaughn’s book The Challenger Launch Decision took me 17 years. For all those years I had learned the wrong lesson about the loss of Challenger. The sound-bite explanation kept me in ignorance. … Continue reading