IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- Grandson: "Grandpa did you tell NASA to start working on the Mars colony?" Bright boy - sending him in my place to the next NAC meeting 9 hours ago
- Feeling a whole lot better about life this morning - in Colorado for a week if vacation with the whole family! 1 day ago
- Edwards, Dryden, Rogers Dry Lake today. the focus of much of my attention for many years. History made there, still http://t.co/NsS3kqAYGR 1 day ago
- Arrived at SpaceX headquarters in Hawthorne CA for an extended tour this afternoon. 2 days ago
- Highlight of the NAC meeting will be the exchange between Dittmar and Gerstrnmair over the NRC report 'Pioneering Space' 3 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: Challenger accident
From the Rogers Commission to reading Dr. Diane Vaughn’s book The Challenger Launch Decision took me 17 years. For all those years I had learned the wrong lesson about the loss of Challenger. The sound-bite explanation kept me in ignorance. … Continue reading