IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- Something good to read today. Or every day africa.upenn.edu/Articles_Gen/L…. Caution: may be more than 140 characters. Some ideas just need more. 6 days ago
- "Honesty, integrity, courage; these things cannot be bought". Good words to ponder over during these days. 1 week ago
- The Triumph of the Flexible Path waynehale.wordpress.com/2017/01/14/the… 1 week ago
- The Road Not Taken waynehale.wordpress.com/2017/01/01/the… 3 weeks ago
- Auld Lang Syne waynehale.wordpress.com/2016/12/31/aul… 3 weeks ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: Challenger accident
From the Rogers Commission to reading Dr. Diane Vaughn’s book The Challenger Launch Decision took me 17 years. For all those years I had learned the wrong lesson about the loss of Challenger. The sound-bite explanation kept me in ignorance. … Continue reading