IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- RT @NASAhistory: #Remembering Dobrovolsky, Volkov, & Patsayev, who died #OTD in 1971 during Soyuz 11’s reentry go.nasa.gov/1diXHCx http:… 13 hours ago
- Some day we will look back on the space shuttle and realize what we have given up http://t.co/bm6fNwuxZv 1 day ago
- Just for @ZLDoty and @expatminister : dinner tonight is Steakfingers at Buddy's in Andrews - yum! 4 days ago
- Travel hint of the day: don't try to go to the Nashville airport at rush hour! 5 days ago
- Skipping across country I left cool dry Denver for warm muggy Tennessee heading for the big rocket factory in Decatur AL. TRW vic'ty 6 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: Challenger accident
From the Rogers Commission to reading Dr. Diane Vaughn’s book The Challenger Launch Decision took me 17 years. For all those years I had learned the wrong lesson about the loss of Challenger. The sound-bite explanation kept me in ignorance. … Continue reading