IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- On my way to Cleveland for a week long NASA Advisory Council meeting. 2 days ago
- Enjoying scones hand made by our daughter-in-love! 3 days ago
- I've been heads down immersed in technical work all week. Did anything happen in world events that I should know about? 4 days ago
- 5 years ago today: we shall not see the like of it again. Today if you want to go to space, learn Russian. cdn.arstechnica.net/wp-content/upl… 6 days ago
- You go girl! Space should be bipartisan - I hope someone makes as good a speech at the Democratic convention as Eileen Collins did tonight! 6 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: Challenger accident
From the Rogers Commission to reading Dr. Diane Vaughn’s book The Challenger Launch Decision took me 17 years. For all those years I had learned the wrong lesson about the loss of Challenger. The sound-bite explanation kept me in ignorance. … Continue reading