IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- Enjoying an overdue visit with my father and my son http://t.co/UvZuMVJunu 6 hours ago
- Beautiful day for a road trip across Texas. I've got shotgun keeping watch for the comanch 1 day ago
- Ad Astra ready to test fire their 200KW electric VASIMR rocket for 100 hours continuously. Planning to install it on ISS in a few years 2 days ago
- At the JSC-NAL dinner listening to Dr Franklin Chang Diaz discuss advanced space propulsion and his VASIMR rocket 2 days ago
- So glad it's cooled off in Houston. Ran the A/C all day yesterday due to temps above 80. Nice cool breeze today! 3 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: conventional wisdom
“The Space Shuttle is an experimental vehicle with an operational mission” – NASA Deputy Associate Administrator Michael Kostelnik, 2004 The Space Shuttle system was under development for 13 years and then actually flew in space for over 30 years. … Continue reading