IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- Yesterday discussions all about minutiae of contracts; today is all about rocket engine testing and orbital mechanics. I like today better! 1 week ago
- Back in Houston for the first time in a month! Glad the weather has turned cooler- well relatively! 1 week ago
- Congrats to @Astro_TJ as a certified Flight Director! #Saber https://t.co/RzMeD32aQe makes me old! I'm #26 1 week ago
- Listening to @DavaExplorer talk about STEAM and partnerships at MSFC 1 week ago
- Spending a great deal of time today on the lovely - and changing - campus of the George C Marshall Space Flight Center! 1 week ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: conventional wisdom
“The Space Shuttle is an experimental vehicle with an operational mission” – NASA Deputy Associate Administrator Michael Kostelnik, 2004 The Space Shuttle system was under development for 13 years and then actually flew in space for over 30 years. … Continue reading