IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- Goodby Cleveland and Glenn Research Center! It's been a great week but its time to get home! 13 hours ago
- Congratulations to my old friend Bill Gerstenmaier who has received the Distinguished Presidential Rank Award for Senior Executives! 21 hours ago
- On my way to Cleveland for a week long NASA Advisory Council meeting. 5 days ago
- Enjoying scones hand made by our daughter-in-love! 5 days ago
- I've been heads down immersed in technical work all week. Did anything happen in world events that I should know about? 1 week ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: conventional wisdom
“The Space Shuttle is an experimental vehicle with an operational mission” – NASA Deputy Associate Administrator Michael Kostelnik, 2004 The Space Shuttle system was under development for 13 years and then actually flew in space for over 30 years. … Continue reading