IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- Careful What You Ask For waynehale.wordpress.com/2018/06/19/car… 1 day ago
- Sputnik, if I recall correctly, re-entered in about three months. Hardly current space debris 2 days ago
- Now the National Space Council has moved on to more mundane topics and the ‘good gray prose of government’ 2 days ago
- Sigh. At this point I would have walked out. Glad I did not get an invitation 2 days ago
- Disappointing start to National Space Council meeting with very partisan remarks by the president on immigration 2 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: flight director
2002 was a tumultuous year in my personal life. Last time I wrote about my work, my career, as a Space Shuttle Flight Director. It was always more than a 40 hour a week job. The question is how much … Continue reading
When you are in a High Reliability Organization, you have to pay attention. The more extreme the risk, the more difficult the environment, the more complex the technology, the more attention you must pay. But life intrudes. As the song … Continue reading