IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- While at JANNAF I will also lead a panel discussion on recent development issues for late liquid rocket engines. 8 hours ago
- I'm off to Phoenix for the JANNAF Propulsion Conference where I will present a paper on (Rocket Engine) "Hardware Re-Use Certification" 8 hours ago
- After a day at Edwards, this was worth watching again m.youtube.com/watch?v=1Cq7hf… 3 days ago
- Folks been putting satellites in low earth orbit for nearly 70 years. It's gotten so easy that anybody can do it. Or so I've been told. 3 days ago
- Arrived at Armstrong (formerly Dryden) Flight Research Center. It's all about the first A in NASA https://t.co/eb2xCM2RkO 4 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: flight director
2002 was a tumultuous year in my personal life. Last time I wrote about my work, my career, as a Space Shuttle Flight Director. It was always more than a 40 hour a week job. The question is how much … Continue reading
When you are in a High Reliability Organization, you have to pay attention. The more extreme the risk, the more difficult the environment, the more complex the technology, the more attention you must pay. But life intrudes. As the song … Continue reading