IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- Julia Ward Howe: ‘He is sifting out the hearts of men before His judgement seat’ - on my mind for some reason. Dis… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- One of my heroes! twitter.com/houstorian/sta… 1 day ago
- Sad news of the passing of a good guy twitter.com/nasawatch/stat… 2 days ago
- Having eaten one meal at Eegees, I am leaving Tucson. So much to look forward to on my next trip! 6 days ago
- Fifteen Years waynehale.wordpress.com/2018/02/14/fif… 1 week ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: flight director
2002 was a tumultuous year in my personal life. Last time I wrote about my work, my career, as a Space Shuttle Flight Director. It was always more than a 40 hour a week job. The question is how much … Continue reading
When you are in a High Reliability Organization, you have to pay attention. The more extreme the risk, the more difficult the environment, the more complex the technology, the more attention you must pay. But life intrudes. As the song … Continue reading