IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- I've been so busy at #31SS that I haven't even had time to tweet. 3 days in and I'm too pooped to party late. 2 days ago
- RT @ZLDoty: Quotable this evening: "Being too far ahead of your time is indistinguishable from being wrong." - Howard Marks, Oaktree Capital 3 days ago
- Chamber of commerce weather in Colorado Springs. Great start for the National Space Symposium. Meetings meetings meetings 4 days ago
- RT @NASAhistory: STS-1 Columbia lifts off on the inaugural flight of the Space Shuttle Program #today in 1981 go.nasa.gov/1Cme07K http:… 5 days ago
- Nice visit with Corona Flight on the plane to Denver. Catching up on old friends and current events 6 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: flight director
2002 was a tumultuous year in my personal life. Last time I wrote about my work, my career, as a Space Shuttle Flight Director. It was always more than a 40 hour a week job. The question is how much … Continue reading
When you are in a High Reliability Organization, you have to pay attention. The more extreme the risk, the more difficult the environment, the more complex the technology, the more attention you must pay. But life intrudes. As the song … Continue reading