IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- Note to self: New Mexico born and raised folks should not order Mexican food at the Baltimore airport. 3 hours ago
- On my way to Langley Research Center in Virginia for a full week of NASA Advisory Council meetings. Hope our advice is useful. 9 hours ago
- RT @NASAhistory: "Atlantis is home. Its journey complete." STS-135 Atlantis touched down for the final time #OTD 2011. https://t.co/7k2ktpH… 1 day ago
- https://t.co/5iOwtHgjoZ 5 days ago
- I'm at the JSC NASA Alumni League dinner where Mark Kirasich, Orion Program Manager will be updating that program. Expecting questions later 5 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: flight director
2002 was a tumultuous year in my personal life. Last time I wrote about my work, my career, as a Space Shuttle Flight Director. It was always more than a 40 hour a week job. The question is how much … Continue reading
When you are in a High Reliability Organization, you have to pay attention. The more extreme the risk, the more difficult the environment, the more complex the technology, the more attention you must pay. But life intrudes. As the song … Continue reading