IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- #dotydowntheaisle https://t.co/AHbWVNllQ0 1 hour ago
- Taking the late flight to Washington DC where I will have almost 20 hours to straighten things out. Piece of cake! 2 days ago
- Today: trying to make oil well drilling as safe as rocket launch. Tomorrow; trying to make rocket launch as safe as oil well drilling. 2 days ago
- The workshop will be held in the Ballroom Salon C, JW Marriott Houston, 5150 Westheimer Road, Houston, TX, 77056. Starts at 7:30 AM. 2/2 3 days ago
- Tomorrow the Committee on the Application of Real-Time Monitoring of Offshore Oil and Gas Operations Dissemination Workshop in Houston, TX 3 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: flight director
2002 was a tumultuous year in my personal life. Last time I wrote about my work, my career, as a Space Shuttle Flight Director. It was always more than a 40 hour a week job. The question is how much … Continue reading
When you are in a High Reliability Organization, you have to pay attention. The more extreme the risk, the more difficult the environment, the more complex the technology, the more attention you must pay. But life intrudes. As the song … Continue reading