IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- Maybe the best reason to change planes in Atlanta https://t.co/d5l0jLxpxa 3 days ago
- Leaving from beautiful Dulles airport. Back home in Houston for lunch! 3 days ago
- Off to Washington and N Virginia. No time this trip to see old friends at NASA HQ, unfortunately 5 days ago
- No heroes here folks. Totally embarrassed by all the attention 1 week ago
- RT @isalara: "...the first thing we've got to do is we've got to put the arrogance aside," @waynehale Terrific @gbrumfiel intv, listen toni… 1 week ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: flight director
2002 was a tumultuous year in my personal life. Last time I wrote about my work, my career, as a Space Shuttle Flight Director. It was always more than a 40 hour a week job. The question is how much … Continue reading
When you are in a High Reliability Organization, you have to pay attention. The more extreme the risk, the more difficult the environment, the more complex the technology, the more attention you must pay. But life intrudes. As the song … Continue reading