IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- A short visit to inner space this morning! http://t.co/uXELpd2KGG 1 hour ago
- Saturday morning breakfast at Casey's in Hobbs America. Doesn't get better than this! 5 hours ago
- Visited this morning with retired NASA Flight Director Mark Ferring at his beautiful house near Cloudcroft NM. He is doing retirement right! 17 hours ago
- Sunrise just now at the edge of White Sands National Monument http://t.co/xiHz0Vbsmg 1 day ago
- CCPO Program Mgr Kathy Leuders addressing #ISPCS2015 on the philosophical underpinnings of her program http://t.co/nbuV4ZBqwK 2 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: High Reliability Organizations
2002 was a tumultuous year in my personal life. Last time I wrote about my work, my career, as a Space Shuttle Flight Director. It was always more than a 40 hour a week job. The question is how much … Continue reading
When you are in a High Reliability Organization, you have to pay attention. The more extreme the risk, the more difficult the environment, the more complex the technology, the more attention you must pay. But life intrudes. As the song … Continue reading