IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- Sully and I spoke back to back at last week's conference. It was very cool. https://t.co/bsenzsfqyS 1 day ago
- Smooth as silk at sunset at 38,000 feet. Thanks @SouthwestAir ! https://t.co/XqnEmNwtJP 6 days ago
- Leaving Florida after two productive days at the Quality Leadership Forum. Next stop Denver to work on space products for a day. 6 days ago
- RT @SciCmteDems: Robert H. Goddard, the father of modern rocket propulsion, successfully tested the first rocket using liquid fuel 91 years… 1 week ago
- Where else would you be at 2 AM but watching a rocket launch? https://t.co/QEH96cnqXz 1 week ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: human space flight
What will provide the justification for America to invest in space? Continue reading