IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- The second HEO committee meeting will be the public one at Kennedy Space Center October 29-30. That will be followe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- On my way to the first of two meetings of the Human Exploration and Operations Committee of the NASA Advisory Counc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- Definition of Terms waynehale.wordpress.com/2019/10/16/def… https://t.co/pHIWfysS1m 20 hours ago
- And it’s official. Good choice by @JimBridenstine ! twitter.com/jeff_foust/sta… 22 hours ago
- RT @PurdueME: 👩🚀Check out @NASA's new moonwalk spacesuit, designed by @PurdueME Amy Ross. The first woman on the moon will have Purdue exp… 22 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: leadership
Early on I decided that riding the NASA ‘corporate’ jet was not a real advantage. NASA had acquired a number of used Gulfstream II corporate jets to be converted to Shuttle Training Aircraft. Supposedly the Gulfstream people had upgraded to … Continue reading
Everything I know about leadership came from the Boy Scouts Continue reading