IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- I thought all the experts had written off the old guy. That judgement seems lacking, doesn't it? 2 days ago
- Heading home this evening https://t.co/Ly8RjsOPwl 5 days ago
- At FAA conf: after positive, uplifting & inspirational talks by Nield & Sirangelo, the congress staffer panel come across grumpy, downbeat 1 week ago
- Thanks for getting me home early #SWA 1 week ago
- Finally on my way home 1 week ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: leadership
Early on I decided that riding the NASA ‘corporate’ jet was not a real advantage. NASA had acquired a number of used Gulfstream II corporate jets to be converted to Shuttle Training Aircraft. Supposedly the Gulfstream people had upgraded to … Continue reading
Everything I know about leadership came from the Boy Scouts Continue reading