IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- KLEF, KRTS all gone, soon too KUHA. Then no classical music on my car radio. Very sad. 2 days ago
- At NASA/JSC today, I am participating in 3 events about lessons learned from spaceflight accidents including Columbia. Lest we forget. 3 days ago
- Off to downtown Houston with NAS group to tour Chevron's offshore drilling real time monitoring center. It's like rocket science! 4 days ago
- RT @solar_da: Save the Date: Oct 29: Spaceport Lecture – Will Pomerantz (Virgin Galactic) Topic TBD @RiceSpace @RiceUniversity @Pomerantz 1 week ago
- Fresh off studying problems of deep water drill ships, I'm reviewing plans for a new rocket and teaching lessons from Columbia. Busy? Yes! 1 week ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: leadership
Early on I decided that riding the NASA ‘corporate’ jet was not a real advantage. NASA had acquired a number of used Gulfstream II corporate jets to be converted to Shuttle Training Aircraft. Supposedly the Gulfstream people had upgraded to … Continue reading
Everything I know about leadership came from the Boy Scouts Continue reading