IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- Visited this morning with retired NASA Flight Director Mark Ferring at his beautiful house near Cloudcroft NM. He is doing retirement right! 4 hours ago
- Sunrise just now at the edge of White Sands National Monument http://t.co/xiHz0Vbsmg 15 hours ago
- CCPO Program Mgr Kathy Leuders addressing #ISPCS2015 on the philosophical underpinnings of her program http://t.co/nbuV4ZBqwK 1 day ago
- I will be the moderator of today's plenary session at #ISPCS2015 - great speakers and panels and my job is to keep them on time! 1 day ago
- Glad to hear that John Honeycutt will be leading NASA's SLS program. Great choice - great guy. Big challenge. 2 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: leadership
Early on I decided that riding the NASA ‘corporate’ jet was not a real advantage. NASA had acquired a number of used Gulfstream II corporate jets to be converted to Shuttle Training Aircraft. Supposedly the Gulfstream people had upgraded to … Continue reading
Everything I know about leadership came from the Boy Scouts Continue reading