IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori http://t.co/hGleslyixH 10 hours ago
- Three full long days reviewing every detail of a rocket and spaceship. How much fun has this week been! 2 days ago
- RT @NASAhistory: #Remembering astronaut Dick Scobee, commander of STS-51L Challenger go.nasa.gov/J4KF6p http://t.co/nTbdbgTHSD 5 days ago
- After a productive day at SAS HQ in Boulder, I'm in south Denver gearing up for three full days of aerospace systems reviews! 6 days ago
- Between a tense week of family health issues and a busy week of work, there has been the solitude of the mountains. http://t.co/0ZoiphlpX2 1 week ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: leadership
Early on I decided that riding the NASA ‘corporate’ jet was not a real advantage. NASA had acquired a number of used Gulfstream II corporate jets to be converted to Shuttle Training Aircraft. Supposedly the Gulfstream people had upgraded to … Continue reading
Everything I know about leadership came from the Boy Scouts Continue reading