IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- Note to self: New Mexico born and raised folks should not order Mexican food at the Baltimore airport. 3 hours ago
- On my way to Langley Research Center in Virginia for a full week of NASA Advisory Council meetings. Hope our advice is useful. 9 hours ago
- RT @NASAhistory: "Atlantis is home. Its journey complete." STS-135 Atlantis touched down for the final time #OTD 2011. https://t.co/7k2ktpH… 1 day ago
- https://t.co/5iOwtHgjoZ 5 days ago
- I'm at the JSC NASA Alumni League dinner where Mark Kirasich, Orion Program Manager will be updating that program. Expecting questions later 5 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: leadership
Early on I decided that riding the NASA ‘corporate’ jet was not a real advantage. NASA had acquired a number of used Gulfstream II corporate jets to be converted to Shuttle Training Aircraft. Supposedly the Gulfstream people had upgraded to … Continue reading
Everything I know about leadership came from the Boy Scouts Continue reading