IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- King for a Day waynehale.wordpress.com/2017/02/22/kin… 1 day ago
- I spent a tremendously energizing day Thursday with over a hundred young engineering students - all with their eyes on the stars! 1 week ago
- Flying with the Window Shades Down waynehale.wordpress.com/2017/02/09/fly… 2 weeks ago
- Heading for Purdue where I will be speaking to students multiple times tomorrow. Go Boilers! 2 weeks ago
- Rep. Bridenstine (R-OK) gave an outstanding speech at FAA Conf today. Very knowledgable on the issues and with a clear vision for space. 2 weeks ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: leadership
Early on I decided that riding the NASA ‘corporate’ jet was not a real advantage. NASA had acquired a number of used Gulfstream II corporate jets to be converted to Shuttle Training Aircraft. Supposedly the Gulfstream people had upgraded to … Continue reading
Everything I know about leadership came from the Boy Scouts Continue reading