IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- It's been a two buckee's day! 1 day ago
- Having thought deep thoughts and listened to long sentences, I am heading home 2 days ago
- At the NAC meeting, this old Flight Director is feeling way out of his league 3 days ago
- RT @jeff_foust: The NASA Advisory Council (NAC) meeting is starting at 9am ET; NASA admin. Bolden and OSTP director Holdren on tap: http://… 3 days ago
- Empirical launch rule: when weather is great, rocket will break; when rocket working well, weather will be bad. Be happy with iffy forecast! 4 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: leadership
Early on I decided that riding the NASA ‘corporate’ jet was not a real advantage. NASA had acquired a number of used Gulfstream II corporate jets to be converted to Shuttle Training Aircraft. Supposedly the Gulfstream people had upgraded to … Continue reading
Everything I know about leadership came from the Boy Scouts Continue reading