IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- Very interesting. I was wondering where the time estimates to grid failure came from twitter.com/mattlargey/sta… 23 hours ago
- Congratulations Steve! twitter.com/kathylueders/s… 1 day ago
- RT @steltzner: It looks like the internet has cracked the code in something like 6 hours! Oh internet is there anything you can’t do? For… 3 days ago
- Spaceflight is inherently hazardous twitter.com/astromonocyte/… 3 days ago
- RT @TimeForAFilm: Retweet if you love the original Star Trek series. #StarTrek https://t.co/LCVSaBTqfd 3 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: leadership
Early on I decided that riding the NASA ‘corporate’ jet was not a real advantage. NASA had acquired a number of used Gulfstream II corporate jets to be converted to Shuttle Training Aircraft. Supposedly the Gulfstream people had upgraded to … Continue reading
Everything I know about leadership came from the Boy Scouts Continue reading