IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- Gravity waynehale.wordpress.com/2016/06/13/gra… 2 weeks ago
- RT @OrbitalATK: OA-5 #Cygnus will be named after former @NASA #astronaut and naval officer Alan Poindexter #OA5 https://t.co/W8CAJs4BPN 3 weeks ago
- Having done all I could do in this trip, I'm leaving Washington heading home to soggy Houston. 3 weeks ago
- I'm at NASA HQ for the Innovation Challenge meeting lead by NASA's Chief Technologist. 3 weeks ago
- Extra long security lines at Houston Hobby this morning. I'm off to Washington to try to straighten out the mess - er, not TSA though. 4 weeks ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: leadership
Early on I decided that riding the NASA ‘corporate’ jet was not a real advantage. NASA had acquired a number of used Gulfstream II corporate jets to be converted to Shuttle Training Aircraft. Supposedly the Gulfstream people had upgraded to … Continue reading
Everything I know about leadership came from the Boy Scouts Continue reading