IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- Nice discussion of what is going on in space in my second home state Colorado forbes.com/sites/colorado… 1 week ago
- Doing my civic duty today - called to jury duty in Galveston 1 week ago
- My flannel shirt was really comfortable in Colorado this morning. Probably not so when I get back to Houston this evening! 1 week ago
- RT @SpaceflightNow: Final manned Mercury mission launched atop Atlas rocket with Gordon Cooper today in 1963 spaceflightnow.com/2016/05/15/otd… https:… 1 week ago
- My commute to work this morning. How was yours? https://t.co/vug1qwROva 1 week ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: leadership
Early on I decided that riding the NASA ‘corporate’ jet was not a real advantage. NASA had acquired a number of used Gulfstream II corporate jets to be converted to Shuttle Training Aircraft. Supposedly the Gulfstream people had upgraded to … Continue reading
Everything I know about leadership came from the Boy Scouts Continue reading