IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- RT @KaitlynSchiess: The idea that America has been systematically racist is an idea entirely compatible with Scripture’s depiction of sin a… 1 week ago
- RT @airandspace: On this day in 1919, John “Jack” Alcock and Arthur Brown departed on the first nonstop flight across the Atlantic. They fl… 1 week ago
- Heading out this morning for work in Seattle. I have to say that crowds are back at the airport. Travel by air has… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- I was pondering the filibuster and was reminded of something I wrote on the subject a decade ago. It’s still approp… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- It is for us the living, rather, to be dedicated to the work which they have so nobly advanced. We take devotion to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: leadership
Early on I decided that riding the NASA ‘corporate’ jet was not a real advantage. NASA had acquired a number of used Gulfstream II corporate jets to be converted to Shuttle Training Aircraft. Supposedly the Gulfstream people had upgraded to … Continue reading
Everything I know about leadership came from the Boy Scouts Continue reading