IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- Everything I Know About Orbital Debris –@Almost waynehale.wordpress.com/2021/11/30/eve… 20 hours ago
- Main Engine Controllers waynehale.wordpress.com/2021/11/29/mai… 1 day ago
- RT @sturmf1: He would have been 85 today:#GlynnLunney, always so humble, but one of the most important people in the space program from the… 3 days ago
- I don’t know why people are so excited about Taylor Swift’s new song ‘All Too Well’ beating out Don McLean’s ‘Ameri… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- Thanksgiving memories: blogs.nasa.gov/waynehalesblog… 5 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: leadership
Early on I decided that riding the NASA ‘corporate’ jet was not a real advantage. NASA had acquired a number of used Gulfstream II corporate jets to be converted to Shuttle Training Aircraft. Supposedly the Gulfstream people had upgraded to … Continue reading
Everything I know about leadership came from the Boy Scouts Continue reading