IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- Pilot Error is Never Root Cause waynehale.wordpress.com/2015/07/29/pil… 6 hours ago
- It's a lot more fun to sit in meetings when there is space hardware in the room. NAC meeting at JPL this week http://t.co/rWxiiybnxA 2 days ago
- Gotta love Burbank airport - it's retro - stairs at front and rear doors to tarmac and outdoor baggage carousels. If only Connies flew in! 2 days ago
- Whew. Made it out of Las Vegas with gas money left over. Now to the real gamble: Mars, Moon, or Asteroid. Takes money to be in that game! 2 days ago
- Heading for the NASA Advisory Council meeting at JPL. Layover in Las Vegas extended - how much trouble can you get into in 2 hours? 2 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: leadership
Early on I decided that riding the NASA ‘corporate’ jet was not a real advantage. NASA had acquired a number of used Gulfstream II corporate jets to be converted to Shuttle Training Aircraft. Supposedly the Gulfstream people had upgraded to … Continue reading
Everything I know about leadership came from the Boy Scouts Continue reading