IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- At the 120th Friendswood 4th of July Parade! http://t.co/IDTtQPBY3J 2 days ago
- Other space failures: Vanguard TV3 Dec 6, Mercury Atlas 3 Apr 25, Apollo 1 Jan 27, Apollo 13 April 11 or 13. Nothing special about 28th 4 days ago
- RT @NASAhistory: #Remembering Dobrovolsky, Volkov, & Patsayev, who died #OTD in 1971 during Soyuz 11’s reentry go.nasa.gov/1diXHCx http:… 1 week ago
- Some day we will look back on the space shuttle and realize what we have given up http://t.co/bm6fNwuxZv 1 week ago
- Just for @ZLDoty and @expatminister : dinner tonight is Steakfingers at Buddy's in Andrews - yum! 1 week ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: leadership
Early on I decided that riding the NASA ‘corporate’ jet was not a real advantage. NASA had acquired a number of used Gulfstream II corporate jets to be converted to Shuttle Training Aircraft. Supposedly the Gulfstream people had upgraded to … Continue reading
Everything I know about leadership came from the Boy Scouts Continue reading