IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- Maybe the best reason to change planes in Atlanta https://t.co/d5l0jLxpxa 3 days ago
- Leaving from beautiful Dulles airport. Back home in Houston for lunch! 3 days ago
- Off to Washington and N Virginia. No time this trip to see old friends at NASA HQ, unfortunately 5 days ago
- No heroes here folks. Totally embarrassed by all the attention 1 week ago
- RT @isalara: "...the first thing we've got to do is we've got to put the arrogance aside," @waynehale Terrific @gbrumfiel intv, listen toni… 1 week ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: leadership
Early on I decided that riding the NASA ‘corporate’ jet was not a real advantage. NASA had acquired a number of used Gulfstream II corporate jets to be converted to Shuttle Training Aircraft. Supposedly the Gulfstream people had upgraded to … Continue reading
Everything I know about leadership came from the Boy Scouts Continue reading