IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- An old - but completely true - story for your Thanksgiving afternoon: blogs.nasa.gov/waynehalesblog… 1 day ago
- It could start a movement twitter.com/rising_son/sta… 2 days ago
- RT @ChrisG_NSF: Good 8-am-before-coffee-existential-crisis morning to everyone! https://t.co/PtanbtIo19 3 days ago
- Glad to have been the Ascent/Entry Flight Director for your mission! twitter.com/commandermla/s… 3 days ago
- One of my favorite places twitter.com/wilderness/sta… 3 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: leadership
Early on I decided that riding the NASA ‘corporate’ jet was not a real advantage. NASA had acquired a number of used Gulfstream II corporate jets to be converted to Shuttle Training Aircraft. Supposedly the Gulfstream people had upgraded to … Continue reading
Everything I know about leadership came from the Boy Scouts Continue reading