IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- #dotydowntheaisle https://t.co/AHbWVNllQ0 7 hours ago
- Taking the late flight to Washington DC where I will have almost 20 hours to straighten things out. Piece of cake! 3 days ago
- Today: trying to make oil well drilling as safe as rocket launch. Tomorrow; trying to make rocket launch as safe as oil well drilling. 3 days ago
- The workshop will be held in the Ballroom Salon C, JW Marriott Houston, 5150 Westheimer Road, Houston, TX, 77056. Starts at 7:30 AM. 2/2 3 days ago
- Tomorrow the Committee on the Application of Real-Time Monitoring of Offshore Oil and Gas Operations Dissemination Workshop in Houston, TX 3 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: leadership
Early on I decided that riding the NASA ‘corporate’ jet was not a real advantage. NASA had acquired a number of used Gulfstream II corporate jets to be converted to Shuttle Training Aircraft. Supposedly the Gulfstream people had upgraded to … Continue reading
Everything I know about leadership came from the Boy Scouts Continue reading