IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- What Lewis and Clark faced: http://t.co/BYQeuMT5Gw 1 day ago
- I never fail to appreciate the patriotic exhibit at Midway airport! http://t.co/NWQ6xBqxAY 1 day ago
- In 6 weeks I've been to ABQ, BNA, BWI, DCA, DEN, ELP, HOU, IAD, LAS, MAF, MCO, MDW, MSY, ORF, PHX, SEA, SMF, SJC, and STL. Whew! 2 days ago
- Phobos is a captured asteroid. Why wouldn't we pick up a rock from Phobos. THAT is on the way to Mars! 4 days ago
- Having done all I could do in Washington, I'm heading home to reflect on my experiences. And prep for next week's trip to other Washington 4 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: leadership
Early on I decided that riding the NASA ‘corporate’ jet was not a real advantage. NASA had acquired a number of used Gulfstream II corporate jets to be converted to Shuttle Training Aircraft. Supposedly the Gulfstream people had upgraded to … Continue reading
Everything I know about leadership came from the Boy Scouts Continue reading