IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- While at JANNAF I will also lead a panel discussion on recent development issues for late liquid rocket engines. 1 day ago
- I'm off to Phoenix for the JANNAF Propulsion Conference where I will present a paper on (Rocket Engine) "Hardware Re-Use Certification" 1 day ago
- After a day at Edwards, this was worth watching again m.youtube.com/watch?v=1Cq7hf… 5 days ago
- Folks been putting satellites in low earth orbit for nearly 70 years. It's gotten so easy that anybody can do it. Or so I've been told. 5 days ago
- Arrived at Armstrong (formerly Dryden) Flight Research Center. It's all about the first A in NASA https://t.co/eb2xCM2RkO 5 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.