IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- Note to self: New Mexico born and raised folks should not order Mexican food at the Baltimore airport. 3 hours ago
- On my way to Langley Research Center in Virginia for a full week of NASA Advisory Council meetings. Hope our advice is useful. 9 hours ago
- RT @NASAhistory: "Atlantis is home. Its journey complete." STS-135 Atlantis touched down for the final time #OTD 2011. https://t.co/7k2ktpH… 1 day ago
- https://t.co/5iOwtHgjoZ 5 days ago
- I'm at the JSC NASA Alumni League dinner where Mark Kirasich, Orion Program Manager will be updating that program. Expecting questions later 5 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: NASA
Space Shuttle Program Management Council after Columbia In this picture from left to right: Joyce Rozewski, Lee Norbraten, Sandy Coleman, Steve Doering, Jim Halsell, Dorothy Rasco, Bob Cabana, Steve Brettle, Dave Martin, Lambert Austin, Mike Wetmore, Bill Harris, Parker Counts, Ralph … Continue reading
Two years, ten years, and passengers ask the conductor: What place is this? Where are we now? I am the grass; I cover all. – Carl Sandburg, “Grass” 1918 Very recently, my 7 year old grandson was traveling with his parents through the … Continue reading
We have not journeyed all this way across the centuries, across the oceans, across the mountains, across the prairies, because we are made of sugar candy. – Sir Winston Churchill in a speech to the Canadian Parliament. Dec 30, 1941 … Continue reading