IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- RT @ExplorersClub: The @SpaceX Dragon now in orbit has been named "Endeavour" by @AstroBehnken and @Astro_Doug who both flew for the first… 1 hour ago
- Congratulations all around! Great day 5 hours ago
- Ok, now it’s time to pay attention to the weather. It’s been too early until now 5 hours ago
- Nothing like a countdown to bring out the amateur meteorologist in everybody 6 hours ago
- RT @NatGeo: Antarctic explorers such as Sir Ernest Shackleton can teach us lessons about coping with stress and isolation a century later h… 11 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: NASA
Space Shuttle Program Management Council after Columbia In this picture from left to right: Joyce Rozewski, Lee Norbraten, Sandy Coleman, Steve Doering, Jim Halsell, Dorothy Rasco, Bob Cabana, Steve Brettle, Dave Martin, Lambert Austin, Mike Wetmore, Bill Harris, Parker Counts, Ralph … Continue reading
Two years, ten years, and passengers ask the conductor: What place is this? Where are we now? I am the grass; I cover all. – Carl Sandburg, “Grass” 1918 Very recently, my 7 year old grandson was traveling with his parents through the … Continue reading
We have not journeyed all this way across the centuries, across the oceans, across the mountains, across the prairies, because we are made of sugar candy. – Sir Winston Churchill in a speech to the Canadian Parliament. Dec 30, 1941 … Continue reading