IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- RT @inloveofliberty: The Methodist Excitement: Methodists in their early days were known for disturbing the peace: do we make the same kind… 7 hours ago
- On a gray and gloomy January day I have been reading my new volume of T.S. Eliot. ‘The Waste Land’, ‘The Hollow Men… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- As a regular donor I encourage all eligible people to donate. It is the gift of life twitter.com/senmarkkelly/s… 11 hours ago
- Striking example today of the transparency at NASA. None of the commercial guys building new rockets ever gives the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- At a critical point in my career a good friend advised me, just before a press conference, that showing humility wo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: NASA
Space Shuttle Program Management Council after Columbia In this picture from left to right: Joyce Rozewski, Lee Norbraten, Sandy Coleman, Steve Doering, Jim Halsell, Dorothy Rasco, Bob Cabana, Steve Brettle, Dave Martin, Lambert Austin, Mike Wetmore, Bill Harris, Parker Counts, Ralph … Continue reading
Two years, ten years, and passengers ask the conductor: What place is this? Where are we now? I am the grass; I cover all. – Carl Sandburg, “Grass” 1918 Very recently, my 7 year old grandson was traveling with his parents through the … Continue reading
We have not journeyed all this way across the centuries, across the oceans, across the mountains, across the prairies, because we are made of sugar candy. – Sir Winston Churchill in a speech to the Canadian Parliament. Dec 30, 1941 … Continue reading
No bucks, no Buck Rogers. How the OMB snookered the Augustine Committee. Continue reading
Reminds you of the great Winston Churchill quotation that “Democracy is the worst form of government, except for all those other forms that have been tried from time to time.” Continue reading