IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- Something good to read today. Or every day africa.upenn.edu/Articles_Gen/L…. Caution: may be more than 140 characters. Some ideas just need more. 1 day ago
- "Honesty, integrity, courage; these things cannot be bought". Good words to ponder over during these days. 2 days ago
- The Triumph of the Flexible Path waynehale.wordpress.com/2017/01/14/the… 4 days ago
- The Road Not Taken waynehale.wordpress.com/2017/01/01/the… 2 weeks ago
- Auld Lang Syne waynehale.wordpress.com/2016/12/31/aul… 2 weeks ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: NASA
Space Shuttle Program Management Council after Columbia In this picture from left to right: Joyce Rozewski, Lee Norbraten, Sandy Coleman, Steve Doering, Jim Halsell, Dorothy Rasco, Bob Cabana, Steve Brettle, Dave Martin, Lambert Austin, Mike Wetmore, Bill Harris, Parker Counts, Ralph … Continue reading
Two years, ten years, and passengers ask the conductor: What place is this? Where are we now? I am the grass; I cover all. – Carl Sandburg, “Grass” 1918 Very recently, my 7 year old grandson was traveling with his parents through the … Continue reading
We have not journeyed all this way across the centuries, across the oceans, across the mountains, across the prairies, because we are made of sugar candy. – Sir Winston Churchill in a speech to the Canadian Parliament. Dec 30, 1941 … Continue reading