IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- Rather than sleeping in today, an emergency call from Dad late last night has me at the airport for an early flight out to be with him 2 days ago
- Making the mental change today from deep water offshore oil well drilling to human spaceflight to LEO. Some of the same, some different. 5 days ago
- NAS study committee on real time monitoring of offshore drilling has been interrupted by a fire alarm at the hotel - but it was false alarm 6 days ago
- Starting day 2 of the NAS workshop on offshore drilling remote monitoring. More good input expected for our report. Open at Hyatt North 6 days ago
- Crowd at the NAS workshop on remote monitoring of offshore drilling this morning in Houston http://t.co/pBjS9Obqfb 1 week ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: NASA
Space Shuttle Program Management Council after Columbia In this picture from left to right: Joyce Rozewski, Lee Norbraten, Sandy Coleman, Steve Doering, Jim Halsell, Dorothy Rasco, Bob Cabana, Steve Brettle, Dave Martin, Lambert Austin, Mike Wetmore, Bill Harris, Parker Counts, Ralph … Continue reading
Two years, ten years, and passengers ask the conductor: What place is this? Where are we now? I am the grass; I cover all. – Carl Sandburg, “Grass” 1918 Very recently, my 7 year old grandson was traveling with his parents through the … Continue reading
We have not journeyed all this way across the centuries, across the oceans, across the mountains, across the prairies, because we are made of sugar candy. – Sir Winston Churchill in a speech to the Canadian Parliament. Dec 30, 1941 … Continue reading