IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- Back at Rice U Duncan Hall where the RSI program took place last night. Today it's the Rice Engineering Alumni Awards - part of Homecoming! 2 days ago
- And post RSI program I had the treat of an in depth discussion with Mr. G. W. S. Abbey! 3 days ago
- Predictions are difficult, especially about the future 3 days ago
- Sigh. Crowd here tonight is not up on many of these complex topics so the presentation is very simplified and the questions are too 3 days ago
- Interesting talk to hear what used to be classified and now can be talked openly 3 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: NASA
Space Shuttle Program Management Council after Columbia In this picture from left to right: Joyce Rozewski, Lee Norbraten, Sandy Coleman, Steve Doering, Jim Halsell, Dorothy Rasco, Bob Cabana, Steve Brettle, Dave Martin, Lambert Austin, Mike Wetmore, Bill Harris, Parker Counts, Ralph … Continue reading
Two years, ten years, and passengers ask the conductor: What place is this? Where are we now? I am the grass; I cover all. – Carl Sandburg, “Grass” 1918 Very recently, my 7 year old grandson was traveling with his parents through the … Continue reading
We have not journeyed all this way across the centuries, across the oceans, across the mountains, across the prairies, because we are made of sugar candy. – Sir Winston Churchill in a speech to the Canadian Parliament. Dec 30, 1941 … Continue reading