IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- On my way to #ISPCS2015. Why aren't you? Great networking with everybody in the industry. Great panels and speakers. Great food. Perfect wx 9 hours ago
- How to Avoid Train Wrecks waynehale.wordpress.com/2015/10/05/how… 1 day ago
- It's a bad Monday morning when the traffic report is "your best route option is . . . to work from home" 1 day ago
- Chore day at home, then tired. No trip to theater to see 'The Martian" - watched "2010-the Year We Make Contact" - asks big questions still 2 days ago
- Still watching for the train wreck. Can NASA change enough to allow commercial space to succeed? waynehale.wordpress.com/2010/11/14/the… 6 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: NASA
Space Shuttle Program Management Council after Columbia In this picture from left to right: Joyce Rozewski, Lee Norbraten, Sandy Coleman, Steve Doering, Jim Halsell, Dorothy Rasco, Bob Cabana, Steve Brettle, Dave Martin, Lambert Austin, Mike Wetmore, Bill Harris, Parker Counts, Ralph … Continue reading
Two years, ten years, and passengers ask the conductor: What place is this? Where are we now? I am the grass; I cover all. – Carl Sandburg, “Grass” 1918 Very recently, my 7 year old grandson was traveling with his parents through the … Continue reading
We have not journeyed all this way across the centuries, across the oceans, across the mountains, across the prairies, because we are made of sugar candy. – Sir Winston Churchill in a speech to the Canadian Parliament. Dec 30, 1941 … Continue reading