IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- At the 120th Friendswood 4th of July Parade! http://t.co/IDTtQPBY3J 3 hours ago
- Other space failures: Vanguard TV3 Dec 6, Mercury Atlas 3 Apr 25, Apollo 1 Jan 27, Apollo 13 April 11 or 13. Nothing special about 28th 2 days ago
- RT @NASAhistory: #Remembering Dobrovolsky, Volkov, & Patsayev, who died #OTD in 1971 during Soyuz 11’s reentry go.nasa.gov/1diXHCx http:… 5 days ago
- Some day we will look back on the space shuttle and realize what we have given up http://t.co/bm6fNwuxZv 5 days ago
- Just for @ZLDoty and @expatminister : dinner tonight is Steakfingers at Buddy's in Andrews - yum! 1 week ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: NASA
Space Shuttle Program Management Council after Columbia In this picture from left to right: Joyce Rozewski, Lee Norbraten, Sandy Coleman, Steve Doering, Jim Halsell, Dorothy Rasco, Bob Cabana, Steve Brettle, Dave Martin, Lambert Austin, Mike Wetmore, Bill Harris, Parker Counts, Ralph … Continue reading
Two years, ten years, and passengers ask the conductor: What place is this? Where are we now? I am the grass; I cover all. – Carl Sandburg, “Grass” 1918 Very recently, my 7 year old grandson was traveling with his parents through the … Continue reading
We have not journeyed all this way across the centuries, across the oceans, across the mountains, across the prairies, because we are made of sugar candy. – Sir Winston Churchill in a speech to the Canadian Parliament. Dec 30, 1941 … Continue reading