IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- Maybe the best reason to change planes in Atlanta https://t.co/d5l0jLxpxa 3 days ago
- Leaving from beautiful Dulles airport. Back home in Houston for lunch! 3 days ago
- Off to Washington and N Virginia. No time this trip to see old friends at NASA HQ, unfortunately 5 days ago
- No heroes here folks. Totally embarrassed by all the attention 1 week ago
- RT @isalara: "...the first thing we've got to do is we've got to put the arrogance aside," @waynehale Terrific @gbrumfiel intv, listen toni… 1 week ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: NASA
Space Shuttle Program Management Council after Columbia In this picture from left to right: Joyce Rozewski, Lee Norbraten, Sandy Coleman, Steve Doering, Jim Halsell, Dorothy Rasco, Bob Cabana, Steve Brettle, Dave Martin, Lambert Austin, Mike Wetmore, Bill Harris, Parker Counts, Ralph … Continue reading
Two years, ten years, and passengers ask the conductor: What place is this? Where are we now? I am the grass; I cover all. – Carl Sandburg, “Grass” 1918 Very recently, my 7 year old grandson was traveling with his parents through the … Continue reading
We have not journeyed all this way across the centuries, across the oceans, across the mountains, across the prairies, because we are made of sugar candy. – Sir Winston Churchill in a speech to the Canadian Parliament. Dec 30, 1941 … Continue reading