IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- Once more heading back to Washington. What can I say? They need a lot of help there. 22 hours ago
- Q to NTSB about SS2 mishap: 'has the FAA culture changed as a result? A: don't know.' As a COMSTAC member maybe we should check on that. 1 day ago
- Listening to an NTSB briefing on the SS2 mishap - at JSC - great lessons to be learned. Hopefully future vehicles will be safer now. 1 day ago
- I thought all the experts had written off the old guy. That judgement seems lacking, doesn't it? 4 days ago
- Heading home this evening https://t.co/Ly8RjsOPwl 1 week ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: NASA
Space Shuttle Program Management Council after Columbia In this picture from left to right: Joyce Rozewski, Lee Norbraten, Sandy Coleman, Steve Doering, Jim Halsell, Dorothy Rasco, Bob Cabana, Steve Brettle, Dave Martin, Lambert Austin, Mike Wetmore, Bill Harris, Parker Counts, Ralph … Continue reading
Two years, ten years, and passengers ask the conductor: What place is this? Where are we now? I am the grass; I cover all. – Carl Sandburg, “Grass” 1918 Very recently, my 7 year old grandson was traveling with his parents through the … Continue reading
We have not journeyed all this way across the centuries, across the oceans, across the mountains, across the prairies, because we are made of sugar candy. – Sir Winston Churchill in a speech to the Canadian Parliament. Dec 30, 1941 … Continue reading