IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- I am way out west today near where Carl Sandburg once wrote that it is: “a long ride - a long traveler’s route of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @RiceFootball: Why go to the moon? Why does Rice play Texas? A historic day. An iconic matchup. Relaunching in Houston on Sept. 14, 20… 2 days ago
- Great event today at the Special Aerospace Services Flight Factory in Arvada, CO as we unveiled our refurbished his… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @CBSThisMorning: Marking 50 years of the #Apollo11 launch, @tonydokoupil is joined by @AstroPeggy & Bill Harwood @cbs_spacenews on the f… 2 days ago
- 24 years from Trinity to Tranquillity: first atom bomb test on July 16, 1945 to Apollo 11 July 16, 1969 - peaceful… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: NASA
Space Shuttle Program Management Council after Columbia In this picture from left to right: Joyce Rozewski, Lee Norbraten, Sandy Coleman, Steve Doering, Jim Halsell, Dorothy Rasco, Bob Cabana, Steve Brettle, Dave Martin, Lambert Austin, Mike Wetmore, Bill Harris, Parker Counts, Ralph … Continue reading
Two years, ten years, and passengers ask the conductor: What place is this? Where are we now? I am the grass; I cover all. – Carl Sandburg, “Grass” 1918 Very recently, my 7 year old grandson was traveling with his parents through the … Continue reading
We have not journeyed all this way across the centuries, across the oceans, across the mountains, across the prairies, because we are made of sugar candy. – Sir Winston Churchill in a speech to the Canadian Parliament. Dec 30, 1941 … Continue reading