IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- RT @aiaahou: 11/15, 6pm, College Station: AIAA Houston hosts Mr. Wayne Hale in “Where Are We Going in Space?” aiaahouston.org/event/aiaa-hou… 4 days ago
- #dotydowntheaisle https://t.co/AHbWVNllQ0 5 days ago
- Taking the late flight to Washington DC where I will have almost 20 hours to straighten things out. Piece of cake! 1 week ago
- Today: trying to make oil well drilling as safe as rocket launch. Tomorrow; trying to make rocket launch as safe as oil well drilling. 1 week ago
- The workshop will be held in the Ballroom Salon C, JW Marriott Houston, 5150 Westheimer Road, Houston, TX, 77056. Starts at 7:30 AM. 2/2 1 week ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: NASA
Space Shuttle Program Management Council after Columbia In this picture from left to right: Joyce Rozewski, Lee Norbraten, Sandy Coleman, Steve Doering, Jim Halsell, Dorothy Rasco, Bob Cabana, Steve Brettle, Dave Martin, Lambert Austin, Mike Wetmore, Bill Harris, Parker Counts, Ralph … Continue reading
Two years, ten years, and passengers ask the conductor: What place is this? Where are we now? I am the grass; I cover all. – Carl Sandburg, “Grass” 1918 Very recently, my 7 year old grandson was traveling with his parents through the … Continue reading
We have not journeyed all this way across the centuries, across the oceans, across the mountains, across the prairies, because we are made of sugar candy. – Sir Winston Churchill in a speech to the Canadian Parliament. Dec 30, 1941 … Continue reading