IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- While at JANNAF I will also lead a panel discussion on recent development issues for late liquid rocket engines. 8 hours ago
- I'm off to Phoenix for the JANNAF Propulsion Conference where I will present a paper on (Rocket Engine) "Hardware Re-Use Certification" 8 hours ago
- After a day at Edwards, this was worth watching again m.youtube.com/watch?v=1Cq7hf… 3 days ago
- Folks been putting satellites in low earth orbit for nearly 70 years. It's gotten so easy that anybody can do it. Or so I've been told. 3 days ago
- Arrived at Armstrong (formerly Dryden) Flight Research Center. It's all about the first A in NASA https://t.co/eb2xCM2RkO 4 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: NASA
Space Shuttle Program Management Council after Columbia In this picture from left to right: Joyce Rozewski, Lee Norbraten, Sandy Coleman, Steve Doering, Jim Halsell, Dorothy Rasco, Bob Cabana, Steve Brettle, Dave Martin, Lambert Austin, Mike Wetmore, Bill Harris, Parker Counts, Ralph … Continue reading
Two years, ten years, and passengers ask the conductor: What place is this? Where are we now? I am the grass; I cover all. – Carl Sandburg, “Grass” 1918 Very recently, my 7 year old grandson was traveling with his parents through the … Continue reading
We have not journeyed all this way across the centuries, across the oceans, across the mountains, across the prairies, because we are made of sugar candy. – Sir Winston Churchill in a speech to the Canadian Parliament. Dec 30, 1941 … Continue reading