IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- blogs.nasa.gov/waynehalesblog… twitter.com/riceathletics/… 2 days ago
- Quote of the day at #vonbraun19 goes to Wanda Sigur: ‘Maybe NASA is just welfare for really smart people’ 2 days ago
- Leading a memorial in MCC with the crew on shuttle and ISS during STS-108 the first mission after 9/11/2001 https://t.co/D7xOEoYxbF 3 days ago
- RT @SpcPlcyOnline: Dittmar: social media as driver of space policy. Kudos to some like Jeff Foust and Irene Klotz, but as for others I enco… 3 days ago
- Loren Grush at The Verge got a mention by Eric Stallmer of CSF at the #VBS2019. - not in a good way😮 3 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: NASA
Space Shuttle Program Management Council after Columbia In this picture from left to right: Joyce Rozewski, Lee Norbraten, Sandy Coleman, Steve Doering, Jim Halsell, Dorothy Rasco, Bob Cabana, Steve Brettle, Dave Martin, Lambert Austin, Mike Wetmore, Bill Harris, Parker Counts, Ralph … Continue reading
Two years, ten years, and passengers ask the conductor: What place is this? Where are we now? I am the grass; I cover all. – Carl Sandburg, “Grass” 1918 Very recently, my 7 year old grandson was traveling with his parents through the … Continue reading
We have not journeyed all this way across the centuries, across the oceans, across the mountains, across the prairies, because we are made of sugar candy. – Sir Winston Churchill in a speech to the Canadian Parliament. Dec 30, 1941 … Continue reading