IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- Highlight of the NAC meeting will be the exchange between Dittmar and Gerstrnmair over the NRC report 'Pioneering Space' 17 hours ago
- RT @DittmarML: Boarding now on my way to JPL; presenting NRC "Pathways to Exploration" human spaceflight report to the NASA Advisory Counci… 1 day ago
- NAC to address NPR 7120.5. If you don't know what that is - fortunate. But it will determine whether future NASA missions succeed or not. 1 day ago
- Pilot Error is Never Root Cause waynehale.wordpress.com/2015/07/29/pil… 1 day ago
- It's a lot more fun to sit in meetings when there is space hardware in the room. NAC meeting at JPL this week http://t.co/rWxiiybnxA 3 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: NASA
Space Shuttle Program Management Council after Columbia In this picture from left to right: Joyce Rozewski, Lee Norbraten, Sandy Coleman, Steve Doering, Jim Halsell, Dorothy Rasco, Bob Cabana, Steve Brettle, Dave Martin, Lambert Austin, Mike Wetmore, Bill Harris, Parker Counts, Ralph … Continue reading
Two years, ten years, and passengers ask the conductor: What place is this? Where are we now? I am the grass; I cover all. – Carl Sandburg, “Grass” 1918 Very recently, my 7 year old grandson was traveling with his parents through the … Continue reading
We have not journeyed all this way across the centuries, across the oceans, across the mountains, across the prairies, because we are made of sugar candy. – Sir Winston Churchill in a speech to the Canadian Parliament. Dec 30, 1941 … Continue reading