IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- So very pleased to have an alumnus of William Marsh Rice University confirmed as the next NASA Administrator! #Rice 2 days ago
- Honored to be in this group twitter.com/ricealumni/sta… 4 days ago
- Three of the smartest Rocket Scientists I know! #34SS https://t.co/LdnEtBYm9p 5 days ago
- Nice outdoor exhibits at the Space Symposium! #34NSS https://t.co/VMgna8UOs9 5 days ago
- To finish the story, 37 years ago I was in the MCC for the first reentry and landing of Columbia. The tiles worked.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: NASA
Space Shuttle Program Management Council after Columbia In this picture from left to right: Joyce Rozewski, Lee Norbraten, Sandy Coleman, Steve Doering, Jim Halsell, Dorothy Rasco, Bob Cabana, Steve Brettle, Dave Martin, Lambert Austin, Mike Wetmore, Bill Harris, Parker Counts, Ralph … Continue reading
Two years, ten years, and passengers ask the conductor: What place is this? Where are we now? I am the grass; I cover all. – Carl Sandburg, “Grass” 1918 Very recently, my 7 year old grandson was traveling with his parents through the … Continue reading
We have not journeyed all this way across the centuries, across the oceans, across the mountains, across the prairies, because we are made of sugar candy. – Sir Winston Churchill in a speech to the Canadian Parliament. Dec 30, 1941 … Continue reading