IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- Leaving Colorado since business is done. Can’t wait to come back to Colorado for fun! 1 week ago
- Apollo 8 best explained by Archibald Macleish cecelia.physics.indiana.edu/life/moon/Apol… 1 week ago
- Wow - PBS homerun tonight - ‘A Year in Space’ and ‘Beyond a Year in Space’. Voyager next. Just wow! 1 week ago
- On my new B737 today the crew has set cabin lights half green, half red. Christmas, they said. Early, I replied 1 week ago
- Flying up to Denver this morning. Hobby is quiet and calm. Won’t be so next week! 1 week ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: NASA
Space Shuttle Program Management Council after Columbia In this picture from left to right: Joyce Rozewski, Lee Norbraten, Sandy Coleman, Steve Doering, Jim Halsell, Dorothy Rasco, Bob Cabana, Steve Brettle, Dave Martin, Lambert Austin, Mike Wetmore, Bill Harris, Parker Counts, Ralph … Continue reading
Two years, ten years, and passengers ask the conductor: What place is this? Where are we now? I am the grass; I cover all. – Carl Sandburg, “Grass” 1918 Very recently, my 7 year old grandson was traveling with his parents through the … Continue reading
We have not journeyed all this way across the centuries, across the oceans, across the mountains, across the prairies, because we are made of sugar candy. – Sir Winston Churchill in a speech to the Canadian Parliament. Dec 30, 1941 … Continue reading