IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- I thought all the experts had written off the old guy. That judgement seems lacking, doesn't it? 2 days ago
- Heading home this evening https://t.co/Ly8RjsOPwl 5 days ago
- At FAA conf: after positive, uplifting & inspirational talks by Nield & Sirangelo, the congress staffer panel come across grumpy, downbeat 1 week ago
- Thanks for getting me home early #SWA 1 week ago
- Finally on my way home 1 week ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: orbital re-entry
Prior to the Challenger accident, the theory was that riding on the space shuttle was like riding on a modern jet airliner; passengers are not provided with parachutes and pressure suits. Challenger changed all that. With pressure suits, parachutes, and … Continue reading