IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- Careful What You Ask For waynehale.wordpress.com/2018/06/19/car… 1 day ago
- Sputnik, if I recall correctly, re-entered in about three months. Hardly current space debris 2 days ago
- Now the National Space Council has moved on to more mundane topics and the ‘good gray prose of government’ 2 days ago
- Sigh. At this point I would have walked out. Glad I did not get an invitation 2 days ago
- Disappointing start to National Space Council meeting with very partisan remarks by the president on immigration 2 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: orbital re-entry
Prior to the Challenger accident, the theory was that riding on the space shuttle was like riding on a modern jet airliner; passengers are not provided with parachutes and pressure suits. Challenger changed all that. With pressure suits, parachutes, and … Continue reading