IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- In prep for the NASA Advisory Council meetings I'm watching Armageddon on the old movie channel 2 days ago
- Visited the newest Smithsonian: American Museum of African American Heritage. Very well done. Put it on your must see list. 2 days ago
- I'm on my way to Washington for a week of meetings of the NASA Advisory Council 3 days ago
- Central Texas gloriously decorated with Bluebonnets, paintbrush, primrose and more. 4 days ago
- Sully and I spoke back to back at last week's conference. It was very cool. https://t.co/bsenzsfqyS 1 week ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: orbital re-entry
Prior to the Challenger accident, the theory was that riding on the space shuttle was like riding on a modern jet airliner; passengers are not provided with parachutes and pressure suits. Challenger changed all that. With pressure suits, parachutes, and … Continue reading