IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- I just can't seem to stay away from here https://t.co/Vwyx7Vc0KV 3 hours ago
- Good morning from Colorado! https://t.co/jLaroNIBxR 1 day ago
- Great event - great crowd - at the SAS Precision Manufacturing Facility opening this afternoon. Thanks to all who came out to see our stuff! 1 day ago
- RT @Houstorian: Today in 1976, @NASA unveils Space Shuttle prototype Enterprise. Trekkies rejoice at the name. @NASAhistory 2 days ago
- On the road again! Heading to Colorado for the grand opening celebration this afternoon of SAS new Manufacturing Facility. 3 PM - Arvada 2 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: orbital re-entry
Prior to the Challenger accident, the theory was that riding on the space shuttle was like riding on a modern jet airliner; passengers are not provided with parachutes and pressure suits. Challenger changed all that. With pressure suits, parachutes, and … Continue reading