IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- Very sad to hear that Norm Carlson has passed. One of the heroes of America's space program that worked diligently behind the scenes. 1 day ago
- RT @flatoday_jdean: Sad news: retired NASA shuttle test director Norm Carlson, who started post-launch beans tradition, died Sunday. http:/… 1 day ago
- Enjoying an overdue visit with my father and my son http://t.co/UvZuMVJunu 5 days ago
- Beautiful day for a road trip across Texas. I've got shotgun keeping watch for the comanch 6 days ago
- Ad Astra ready to test fire their 200KW electric VASIMR rocket for 100 hours continuously. Planning to install it on ISS in a few years 6 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: Organizational Culture
I’d like to interrupt my personal recollections of the Columbia accident and its aftermath to give a few words from Admiral Gehman. You might as well know that there are still people out there who will tell you the CAIB … Continue reading
“The Space Shuttle is an experimental vehicle with an operational mission” – NASA Deputy Associate Administrator Michael Kostelnik, 2004 The Space Shuttle system was under development for 13 years and then actually flew in space for over 30 years. … Continue reading