IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- Rather than sleeping in today, an emergency call from Dad late last night has me at the airport for an early flight out to be with him 1 day ago
- Making the mental change today from deep water offshore oil well drilling to human spaceflight to LEO. Some of the same, some different. 4 days ago
- NAS study committee on real time monitoring of offshore drilling has been interrupted by a fire alarm at the hotel - but it was false alarm 5 days ago
- Starting day 2 of the NAS workshop on offshore drilling remote monitoring. More good input expected for our report. Open at Hyatt North 5 days ago
- Crowd at the NAS workshop on remote monitoring of offshore drilling this morning in Houston http://t.co/pBjS9Obqfb 6 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: Organizational Culture
I’d like to interrupt my personal recollections of the Columbia accident and its aftermath to give a few words from Admiral Gehman. You might as well know that there are still people out there who will tell you the CAIB … Continue reading
“The Space Shuttle is an experimental vehicle with an operational mission” – NASA Deputy Associate Administrator Michael Kostelnik, 2004 The Space Shuttle system was under development for 13 years and then actually flew in space for over 30 years. … Continue reading