IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- Anybody looking up? Beautiful ISS pass over Houston at sunrise just now 18 hours ago
- 'Rich Purnell is a steely-eyed missile man!" I think I've worked with him. Or his twin. 2 weeks ago
- 35 years ago today I was in MCC for STS-1 reentry. It was a long time between GWM LOS and BUC AOS. https://t.co/YL5ff4N35k 3 weeks ago
- Today is your last day to visit the Special Aerospace Services booth # 1043 at #NSS2016 #32SS 3 weeks ago
- Seeing more old friends at NSS! https://t.co/VtQigR6YLp 3 weeks ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: Organizational Culture
I’d like to interrupt my personal recollections of the Columbia accident and its aftermath to give a few words from Admiral Gehman. You might as well know that there are still people out there who will tell you the CAIB … Continue reading
“The Space Shuttle is an experimental vehicle with an operational mission” – NASA Deputy Associate Administrator Michael Kostelnik, 2004 The Space Shuttle system was under development for 13 years and then actually flew in space for over 30 years. … Continue reading