IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- The government may be shut down but business continues. Off on my first business trip of the year today 22 hours ago
- Just saw the announcement that Ellen Ochoa, JSC Center Director, is retiring. 2 days ago
- Since we haven’t been able to get to Colorado lately, it was so thoughtful of them to send their weather to us in Houston! 4 days ago
- RT @NAACP_LDF: We encourage everyone to remember not only Dr. King’s words, but his courage and his sacrifice in the service of justice. Re… 6 days ago
- No Shuttle FRR felt complete unless John Young stood up and asked the toughest questions. ‘no offense, just askin’ 2 weeks ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: Organizational Culture
I’d like to interrupt my personal recollections of the Columbia accident and its aftermath to give a few words from Admiral Gehman. You might as well know that there are still people out there who will tell you the CAIB … Continue reading
“The Space Shuttle is an experimental vehicle with an operational mission” – NASA Deputy Associate Administrator Michael Kostelnik, 2004 The Space Shuttle system was under development for 13 years and then actually flew in space for over 30 years. … Continue reading