IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- Nice discussion of what is going on in space in my second home state Colorado forbes.com/sites/colorado… 1 week ago
- Doing my civic duty today - called to jury duty in Galveston 2 weeks ago
- My flannel shirt was really comfortable in Colorado this morning. Probably not so when I get back to Houston this evening! 2 weeks ago
- RT @SpaceflightNow: Final manned Mercury mission launched atop Atlas rocket with Gordon Cooper today in 1963 spaceflightnow.com/2016/05/15/otd… https:… 2 weeks ago
- My commute to work this morning. How was yours? https://t.co/vug1qwROva 2 weeks ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: Organizational Culture
I’d like to interrupt my personal recollections of the Columbia accident and its aftermath to give a few words from Admiral Gehman. You might as well know that there are still people out there who will tell you the CAIB … Continue reading
“The Space Shuttle is an experimental vehicle with an operational mission” – NASA Deputy Associate Administrator Michael Kostelnik, 2004 The Space Shuttle system was under development for 13 years and then actually flew in space for over 30 years. … Continue reading