IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- At NASA/JSC today, I am participating in 3 events about lessons learned from spaceflight accidents including Columbia. Lest we forget. 19 hours ago
- Off to downtown Houston with NAS group to tour Chevron's offshore drilling real time monitoring center. It's like rocket science! 1 day ago
- RT @solar_da: Save the Date: Oct 29: Spaceport Lecture – Will Pomerantz (Virgin Galactic) Topic TBD @RiceSpace @RiceUniversity @Pomerantz 6 days ago
- Fresh off studying problems of deep water drill ships, I'm reviewing plans for a new rocket and teaching lessons from Columbia. Busy? Yes! 6 days ago
- Not exactly 'mission control' for drilling but an attempt to bring this high tech industry up to aerospace best practices: NAS RTM 6 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.