IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- I thought all the experts had written off the old guy. That judgement seems lacking, doesn't it? 4 hours ago
- Heading home this evening https://t.co/Ly8RjsOPwl 3 days ago
- At FAA conf: after positive, uplifting & inspirational talks by Nield & Sirangelo, the congress staffer panel come across grumpy, downbeat 5 days ago
- Thanks for getting me home early #SWA 1 week ago
- Finally on my way home 1 week ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: Program Management
I’d like to interrupt my personal recollections of the Columbia accident and its aftermath to give a few words from Admiral Gehman. You might as well know that there are still people out there who will tell you the CAIB … Continue reading
My good friend and colleague from the Flight Director’s office, Jeff Bantle, left the agency several years ago to head up Lockheed-Martin’s Presidential Helicopter project. He now has a great presentation talk about how incrementally added requirements can sink a … Continue reading