IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- Goodby Cleveland and Glenn Research Center! It's been a great week but its time to get home! 11 hours ago
- Congratulations to my old friend Bill Gerstenmaier who has received the Distinguished Presidential Rank Award for Senior Executives! 19 hours ago
- On my way to Cleveland for a week long NASA Advisory Council meeting. 5 days ago
- Enjoying scones hand made by our daughter-in-love! 5 days ago
- I've been heads down immersed in technical work all week. Did anything happen in world events that I should know about? 1 week ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: Program Management
I’d like to interrupt my personal recollections of the Columbia accident and its aftermath to give a few words from Admiral Gehman. You might as well know that there are still people out there who will tell you the CAIB … Continue reading
My good friend and colleague from the Flight Director’s office, Jeff Bantle, left the agency several years ago to head up Lockheed-Martin’s Presidential Helicopter project. He now has a great presentation talk about how incrementally added requirements can sink a … Continue reading