IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- Godspeed Scott Kelly. Tomorrow starts a journey into the unknown. How, where we will be when it ends is unknown. Go anyway, we are with you 6 hours ago
- RT @DittmarML: 7 surprising things the gov’t spends more money on than space exploration vox.com/2015/3/24/8279… 7 hours ago
- Soo many congressmen, so little time 15 hours ago
- RT @jeff_foust: Fifty years ago today, Gemini 3 launched two astronauts—and one infamous corned beef sandwich. bit.ly/1DO60So 3 days ago
- Once more on the road: this time to Washington to walk the hallowed halls of Congress attempting to get them to do the right thing! 3 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: Program Management
I’d like to interrupt my personal recollections of the Columbia accident and its aftermath to give a few words from Admiral Gehman. You might as well know that there are still people out there who will tell you the CAIB … Continue reading
My good friend and colleague from the Flight Director’s office, Jeff Bantle, left the agency several years ago to head up Lockheed-Martin’s Presidential Helicopter project. He now has a great presentation talk about how incrementally added requirements can sink a … Continue reading