IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- An old - but completely true - story for your Thanksgiving afternoon: blogs.nasa.gov/waynehalesblog… 1 day ago
- It could start a movement twitter.com/rising_son/sta… 2 days ago
- RT @ChrisG_NSF: Good 8-am-before-coffee-existential-crisis morning to everyone! https://t.co/PtanbtIo19 3 days ago
- Glad to have been the Ascent/Entry Flight Director for your mission! twitter.com/commandermla/s… 3 days ago
- One of my favorite places twitter.com/wilderness/sta… 3 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: Program Management
I’d like to interrupt my personal recollections of the Columbia accident and its aftermath to give a few words from Admiral Gehman. You might as well know that there are still people out there who will tell you the CAIB … Continue reading
My good friend and colleague from the Flight Director’s office, Jeff Bantle, left the agency several years ago to head up Lockheed-Martin’s Presidential Helicopter project. He now has a great presentation talk about how incrementally added requirements can sink a … Continue reading