IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- King for a Day waynehale.wordpress.com/2017/02/22/kin… 4 hours ago
- I spent a tremendously energizing day Thursday with over a hundred young engineering students - all with their eyes on the stars! 1 week ago
- Flying with the Window Shades Down waynehale.wordpress.com/2017/02/09/fly… 1 week ago
- Heading for Purdue where I will be speaking to students multiple times tomorrow. Go Boilers! 1 week ago
- Rep. Bridenstine (R-OK) gave an outstanding speech at FAA Conf today. Very knowledgable on the issues and with a clear vision for space. 2 weeks ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: Program Management
I’d like to interrupt my personal recollections of the Columbia accident and its aftermath to give a few words from Admiral Gehman. You might as well know that there are still people out there who will tell you the CAIB … Continue reading
My good friend and colleague from the Flight Director’s office, Jeff Bantle, left the agency several years ago to head up Lockheed-Martin’s Presidential Helicopter project. He now has a great presentation talk about how incrementally added requirements can sink a … Continue reading