IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- RT @UMNS: The Rev. Jonathan B. Jonas, @1stmaryville senior pastor, writes about why the #UMC connection is important. “I grieve that this… 6 hours ago
- Glorious ISS pass high over Houston just now. John Young was certainly right to say putting the station at 28.5 was… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- 20 years ago Columbia and her crew: Rick, Willy, Dave, KC, Michael, Laura, Illan. We honor their memory, their co… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- RT @txumc: Friends & neighbors in east Harris County, including Pasadena & Deer Park, were affected by the recent tornado that left damage… 5 days ago
- Twenty years ago we lost Columbia and two good men who helped pick up the pieces. A place you never want to be. waynehale.wordpress.com/2013/01/29/aft… 5 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Join 17,009 other subscribers
Tag Archives: Project Management
My good friend and colleague from the Flight Director’s office, Jeff Bantle, left the agency several years ago to head up Lockheed-Martin’s Presidential Helicopter project. He now has a great presentation talk about how incrementally added requirements can sink a … Continue reading