IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- Somewhere out there is Blue Origin's west Texas launch site. Clouds in the way http://t.co/ZrYFcHl7KA 2 days ago
- A short visit to inner space this morning! http://t.co/uXELpd2KGG 2 days ago
- Saturday morning breakfast at Casey's in Hobbs America. Doesn't get better than this! 3 days ago
- Visited this morning with retired NASA Flight Director Mark Ferring at his beautiful house near Cloudcroft NM. He is doing retirement right! 3 days ago
- Sunrise just now at the edge of White Sands National Monument http://t.co/xiHz0Vbsmg 3 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: Project Management
My good friend and colleague from the Flight Director’s office, Jeff Bantle, left the agency several years ago to head up Lockheed-Martin’s Presidential Helicopter project. He now has a great presentation talk about how incrementally added requirements can sink a … Continue reading