IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- JPL proposing a detailed plan that launches humans to Mars in ... 2039. Year long stay in '43. Doesn't seem compelling #H2M2015 18 hours ago
- Jim Green of NASA gives a fascinating talk about what the latest scientific discoveries have revealed about Mars - and implications to Earth 1 day ago
- John Grunsfeld giving a summary of all the amazing discoveries made by robots on Mars - and why humans could do more #H2M2015 1 day ago
- So Charlie Bolden is now invoking planetary defense (learning how to do it) as a rationale for ARM. It's a nuanced subject - too big 2 tweet 1 day ago
- Humans to Mars summit starting at GWU We are being asked to mark our calendars for 12/26/2035! #H2M2015 1 day ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.