IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- Heading for Washington DC for three days of advising the government - FAA this time! 13 hours ago
- Back at Rice U Duncan Hall where the RSI program took place last night. Today it's the Rice Engineering Alumni Awards - part of Homecoming! 3 days ago
- And post RSI program I had the treat of an in depth discussion with Mr. G. W. S. Abbey! 3 days ago
- Predictions are difficult, especially about the future 3 days ago
- Sigh. Crowd here tonight is not up on many of these complex topics so the presentation is very simplified and the questions are too 3 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: Safety
Of course the title is wrong; there was nothing calm about STS-113. I was the Ascent/Entry Flight Director as you can see in the picture of the mission control team. This ISS assembly and crew rotation flight was jam packed … Continue reading