IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- So very pleased to have an alumnus of William Marsh Rice University confirmed as the next NASA Administrator! #Rice 2 days ago
- Honored to be in this group twitter.com/ricealumni/sta… 4 days ago
- Three of the smartest Rocket Scientists I know! #34SS https://t.co/LdnEtBYm9p 5 days ago
- Nice outdoor exhibits at the Space Symposium! #34NSS https://t.co/VMgna8UOs9 5 days ago
- To finish the story, 37 years ago I was in the MCC for the first reentry and landing of Columbia. The tiles worked.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: Safety
Of course the title is wrong; there was nothing calm about STS-113. I was the Ascent/Entry Flight Director as you can see in the picture of the mission control team. This ISS assembly and crew rotation flight was jam packed … Continue reading