IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- KLEF, KRTS all gone, soon too KUHA. Then no classical music on my car radio. Very sad. 18 hours ago
- At NASA/JSC today, I am participating in 3 events about lessons learned from spaceflight accidents including Columbia. Lest we forget. 1 day ago
- Off to downtown Houston with NAS group to tour Chevron's offshore drilling real time monitoring center. It's like rocket science! 2 days ago
- RT @solar_da: Save the Date: Oct 29: Spaceport Lecture – Will Pomerantz (Virgin Galactic) Topic TBD @RiceSpace @RiceUniversity @Pomerantz 1 week ago
- Fresh off studying problems of deep water drill ships, I'm reviewing plans for a new rocket and teaching lessons from Columbia. Busy? Yes! 1 week ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: Safety
Of course the title is wrong; there was nothing calm about STS-113. I was the Ascent/Entry Flight Director as you can see in the picture of the mission control team. This ISS assembly and crew rotation flight was jam packed … Continue reading