IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- Energized this evening by judging - and interacting - with high school students at the local science and engineering fair. Great young folks 57 minutes ago
- Reminded this morning of hikes along the Ho river and Lake MacDonald. Thanks #cbssunday. Thanks National Park Service. Silence is golden! 2 days ago
- Celebrating grandson's birthday at the (baseball) park - priceless! 4 days ago
- Record today: 2091 days since STS-135 breaks record between ASTP and STS-1 longest gap in human launches from US soil. Soyuz is our ticket. 1 week ago
- A heart is not judged by how much you love; but by how much you are loved by others. 1 week ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: Safety
Of course the title is wrong; there was nothing calm about STS-113. I was the Ascent/Entry Flight Director as you can see in the picture of the mission control team. This ISS assembly and crew rotation flight was jam packed … Continue reading