IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- I am way out west today near where Carl Sandburg once wrote that it is: “a long ride - a long traveler’s route of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @RiceFootball: Why go to the moon? Why does Rice play Texas? A historic day. An iconic matchup. Relaunching in Houston on Sept. 14, 20… 2 days ago
- Great event today at the Special Aerospace Services Flight Factory in Arvada, CO as we unveiled our refurbished his… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @CBSThisMorning: Marking 50 years of the #Apollo11 launch, @tonydokoupil is joined by @AstroPeggy & Bill Harwood @cbs_spacenews on the f… 2 days ago
- 24 years from Trinity to Tranquillity: first atom bomb test on July 16, 1945 to Apollo 11 July 16, 1969 - peaceful… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.