IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- Crowd at the NAS workshop on remote monitoring of offshore drilling this morning in Houston http://t.co/pBjS9Obqfb 9 hours ago
- Great report on #KUHF #NPR about today's workshop on offshore drilling monitoring. We are at Hyatt North for public workshop 13 hours ago
- The dept of Interior BSEE commissioned a NAS study about offshore drilling. I honored to serve with senior leaders in that industry. 14 hours ago
- Today and tomorrow I am part of a workshop of the NAS on remote monitoring of offshore (oil) drilling at the Hyatt North Houston. 14 hours ago
- I'm at NASA JSC Mission Control with a group of oil company executives learning some monitoring and control techniques! 1 day ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: space program
“Relentless budget reduction pressures necessitate more dramatic program actions” – Brewster Shaw, Space Shuttle Program Manager, December 1994 Polls show that the general populace rates the Internal Revenue Service as the most disliked agency in the US Federal government. Among … Continue reading