IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- TRW obscuring Guadeloupe Peak National Park this afternoon. Thanks for the window seat #SouthwestAirlines https://t.co/bFkW7JJmbF 12 hours ago
- Less than half way home from LA to Houston, I am already back in Texas. 12 hours ago
- RT @airspacemag: Celebrate your aircraft mechanic for #AMTDay and remember Charlie Taylor, the Wright Brothers’ mechanic, born on this day… 14 hours ago
- Ear piercing alarm has been going off in the terminal for half hour. Nobody doing anything about it or paying any a… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 14 hours ago
- I like the JANNAF Propulsion conference, a real gathering of engineers. No flashy leadership presentations, no medi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 17 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: sts-93
It was about a quarter past midnight on July 23, 1999 when the Ralph Roe, the Shuttle Launch Director, told Eileen’s crew that they were go for launch and wished them good luck. The launch, which had been scrubbed late … Continue reading