IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- I will be at the NASA Advisory Council Dec 1-3 at JSC. You can join us, too! nasa.gov/sites/default/… 2 hours ago
- Once more at the airport early in the morning - on a crazy mission to advance space travel. Maybe. 11 hours ago
- On a more serious note: let's hope it is not August 1914 once again. 6 days ago
- Once more at the world's busiest airport! Enjoying a Frosted Orange, of course! 6 days ago
- 100 years ago today: Nov 21, 1915, the icebound ship Endurance sinks in the Antarctic challenging the survival of the Shackleton expedition. 1 week ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.