IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- Something good to read today. Or every day africa.upenn.edu/Articles_Gen/L…. Caution: may be more than 140 characters. Some ideas just need more. 6 days ago
- "Honesty, integrity, courage; these things cannot be bought". Good words to ponder over during these days. 1 week ago
- The Triumph of the Flexible Path waynehale.wordpress.com/2017/01/14/the… 1 week ago
- The Road Not Taken waynehale.wordpress.com/2017/01/01/the… 3 weeks ago
- Auld Lang Syne waynehale.wordpress.com/2016/12/31/aul… 3 weeks ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
These days I frequently travel to the Denver area for personal and work reasons. Driving in from the south, just at the edge of town, I always think when I pass the big Marriott at the I-25 Lincoln street exit: … Continue reading
I always knew what I wanted to do: anything in the space program. Getting a job offer to come to work at NASA Mission Control in Houston was beyond my wildest dream. To tell the truth, I would have paid … Continue reading
The last day of 2016 is appropriately dreary here with rain and a damp chill. Just the thing to reinforce a melancholy mood or at least induce a good nap. All around it seems every media outlet has complied their … Continue reading
This week’s crash of a commuter train in New Jersey plus other recent events got me thinking about the lessons I have learned the hard way through several accident investigations. One of the toughest parts of investigating an accident is … Continue reading
The NASA JSC chapter of the NASA Alumni League (the retiree’s association) has been trying to get me to be the president of the chapter for years. I enjoy the organization but did not want to put in the time … Continue reading
When I was a boy, world was better spot What was so was so, what was not was not Now, I am a man, world have changed a lot Some things nearly so, others nearly not There are times I … Continue reading