IndependenceThis blog represents the personal opinions of Wayne Hale only. It does not represent the opinions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or Special Aerospace Services, or their clients.
- Three full long days reviewing every detail of a rocket and spaceship. How much fun has this week been! 4 hours ago
- RT @NASAhistory: #Remembering astronaut Dick Scobee, commander of STS-51L Challenger go.nasa.gov/J4KF6p http://t.co/nTbdbgTHSD 3 days ago
- After a productive day at SAS HQ in Boulder, I'm in south Denver gearing up for three full days of aerospace systems reviews! 3 days ago
- Between a tense week of family health issues and a busy week of work, there has been the solitude of the mountains. http://t.co/0ZoiphlpX2 4 days ago
- RT @GoInsideSpace: Special Aerospace Systems seeks @NASA approval to make parts for human-rated spacec... inside.com/space/u61na/Sp… #space ht… 4 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: business
There are none so blind as those who will not see Continue reading